Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 46. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello, I wonder do you application is ready to use or it's in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Give me a whitepaper link please, can't find it here

On the main page of the site, take a look https://friendz.io/white-paper.html
Activity: 280
2 it was said that for the power sale tokens would be unlocked progressively for 12months.. Pls what does that mean?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

i try to answer your question. you can find whitepaper in website. or you can follow this link https://friendz.io/white-paper.html. hope this helpfull.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
That's a really good platform! How do you think what would be the price of token after ICO?
Activity: 70
Hi devs, I want to ask you about the "validators" - what do they need to do? Am I right in the fact that they just prove some users'posts?

You are right, it's qualified users which check content manually and they get reward for it.
Activity: 350
I registered on 3rd Feb. I don’t want to participate in the power hour since I don’t want my tokens locked up for 12mths (in one of the word’s most volatile markets). Please advise what I need to do now to buy tokens that aren’t locked - how do I whitelist and do I need to submit for KYC?
Activity: 98
Hi devs, I want to ask you about the "validators" - what do they need to do? Am I right in the fact that they just prove some users'posts?
Activity: 140
On which markets do you want to operate and what plans do you have for future? Didn't find anything useful about it.
Merit: 100
Friendz looks really impressively! It is interesting how you attract users to your project? I wish you good luck!
Activity: 308
Hello, do you have the global app already? I want to check it.
 How much do you think this project will collect during the ICO stage?
Activity: 182
where can I see the current sales process and the countdown counter?

check the website friendz.io, there are what you need.
where can I see the current sales process and the countdown counter?
Hello, will be there any private sales besides the power hour?
Merit: 1
Hi, I'm trying to join Telegram group but link is not working!
Activity: 4
Hi everyone, is this ICO listed somewhere? I mean digrate.com or similar site with crypto ranking. It could be cool to watch this project hitting top charts. =)

Yes, it´s listed in Icobench.com, with a 4.7 rating

https://icobench.com/ico/friendz
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a huge strong team, this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors.Your client list is impressive with such giants as Toyota and Sony, wish you good luck fellas.

I agree it's also another one that is on the top of my list. Good to see that literally any large corporation in the world is somehow involved in the cryptocurrency space.
Activity: 140
Which platform is the token base? Is this ERC20? I need to know, it's important for me
Yes, friendz tokens are utility tokens ERC20 based on the Etherium blockchain, it's not difficult to understand
Pages:
Jump to: