Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 45. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
By the blockchaing technology, it's a good way to guarantee safe and secure payments but the main question is if people will use it. I am a bit unsure about it.
Activity: 126
So, is the project going to sell their services in cryptocurrency? This would have many pros and cons. Definitely, a challenge to overcome.
Activity: 84
People have a lot of questions and there's close to no one active to give the answers. Guys this is not how you raise funds.
Yeah, I see no devs there too.
But I need to notice that guys made super understandable whitepaper and they have social media channels (telegram for example) when they answering every question 24/7, so your claim is not entirely justified
Activity: 70
People have a lot of questions and there's close to no one active to give the answers. Guys this is not how you raise funds.
Activity: 154
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.

They will eventually. According to the roadmap, they're planning to expand the whole Europe and Asia in 2020. Quite a long time to wait.
So you can buy the token now and check back wallet after 2 years. =)
Hello team, what about expansion? I want to see you project all around the globe.
When they already cover some other countries, this will surely get enough attention to survive.
But I just wonder if their worldwide spread will cross all the european countries.

They will eventually. According to the roadmap, they're planning to expand the whole Europe and Asia in 2020. Quite a long time to wait.
Activity: 112
What is the locked tokens? Why did they do this lock during the power hour? I think it's meaningless
When you will join power hour, you will receive all your tokens immediately, but they are unlocked gradually: 1/12 every month.
After 1 month you will be able to transfer 1/12 of the tokens, after 6 months 50% of them, and after 12 months all of them.
Wow, I don't want to wait for the whole year, is there any possibilities to avoid it? Because 1 year for all tokens is really much

Yeah, you just need to join second hour =)
Activity: 107
Do you have any bounty? Convenient to give a link to me?
Activity: 308
What is the locked tokens? Why did they do this lock during the power hour? I think it's meaningless
When you will join power hour, you will receive all your tokens immediately, but they are unlocked gradually: 1/12 every month.
After 1 month you will be able to transfer 1/12 of the tokens, after 6 months 50% of them, and after 12 months all of them.
Wow, I don't want to wait for the whole year, is there any possibilities to avoid it? Because 1 year for all tokens is really much
Activity: 98
Activity: 266
Hi everyone, is this ICO listed somewhere? I mean digrate.com or similar site with crypto ranking. It could be cool to watch this project hitting top charts. =)

Yes, it´s listed in Icobench.com, with a 4.7 rating

https://icobench.com/ico/friendz

Icobench is very confidential, 4.7 rating is telling us about its huge potential.
 You have hard cap in about $50m, but eth is volatile like crazy right now. Do you have fixed hard cap in usd or fdz?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
And for me the project is good. Only now the team that there is little. Although many whether need to
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Well, A lot of people already use crypto for daily grocery shopping or even to buy electronic devices. So yes, I see people getting so called bounty in crypto & other stuff to in the near future.
But you need to look at this platform from a bigger distance, there's more to it than just crypto rewards... it's the whole chain that will be handled.

Is it me, or this project is heavily linked on the assumption that people will use crypto? I am not totally sure that crypto will be used for day to day payments rather than for stocking value.
Activity: 84
Hello, I wonder do you application is ready to use or it's in some kind of alpha or beta stage?
It's not listed here, but I think that their app is ready but it's only available in some countries.
Pages:
Jump to: