Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 48. (Read 26392 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.
Activity: 126
Just one more thing I don't understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?
Activity: 70
Hello devs, is there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly in pretty large amount.
Activity: 70
Cryptocurrency in the exchange - that's really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold in the application?
Activity: 6
- register to https://steward.friendz.io/go?r=NjI1NDk
- complete every step and improve your ranking
- insert Telegram username with @
- insert your country code (AD, AE...)
- keep your rank under 1000 to receive a special address into the dashboard to join the power hour without gas war on Feb 28th 12 am UTC
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                   FRIENDZ Airdrop! Instructions (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!        https://youtu.be/0rUT2a4t6Fw
                                                                       My twit:  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/961964108647161856

Friendz is a fast-growing company whose main goal is to connect brands with their target audience, taking advantage of the most powerful marketing tool ever: the word of mouth on social media. Friendz is proud to have introduced in the digital marketing scenario a new way of doing advertising, based on peer-to-peer communication.

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Hello
I’m wondering why there is no bounty campaign for this ico if this is the best one for public sale in March
Activity: 40
A very bad idea to make all these bots spam in other ICO's Telegram groups.
It makes nothing but annoy people and show your weak marketing strategy.
Activity: 64
i wonder if there are any similar project in influence marketing area?

also i find it strange that they being operationg from 2015 and just now start to collect investments via ICO...for what i wonder? looks like they launched apps fro ios and android
another strange thing they have about 20k+ members in telegram chat and 40k+ in Facebook...but there's no activity there. it looks like bots joining the chat in nonstop mode. in Fb they just have several posts and zero activity..no likes or reposts in 40k+ group...also it's strange why Fb administration still didn't banned them, as they promote their ICO. the website from description leads on app-site but content contains ICO materials...

better look at other related projects. these guys have nice design, cute videos and so on but the ico looks like pink bubble...

back to my comment

i should say that personally i believe that SocialMeda.Market will hit the top. automated platform, released beta and they have transparent and trustful token economy. nice bonus system and diversity of crypto they accept makes them among the most related ico's in 2k18. platform, which connects influencers from istgrmm ty, fb, twitter and brands in one place.

should notice that i’m researching every project before investing. i want to be sure that my funds will not just vanish in someones pocket. and i can say that my own check list this company have successfully passed

check their website and telegram chat. it's not 20+k but it's more lively. check out https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ

btw now they provide a 20% bonus on pre sale stage until 9th Feb and then everyday bonuses while public sale til 16th march Wink

this link to the site is invalid.
beta version of the application already released? where you can see and test?

it's all on the internet, mate)

anyway here's the website --->>> https://socialmedia.market/
and here's the beta --->>> https://beta.socialmedia.market/
Activity: 14
Today was a huge dip of cryptocurrencies. Will it affect on your tokens?

Yes, looks interesting
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

also i find it strange that they being operationg from 2015 and just now start to collect investments via ICO...for what i wonder? looks like they launched apps fro ios and android
another strange thing they have about 20k+ members in telegram chat and 40k+ in Facebook...but there's no activity there. it looks like bots joining the chat in nonstop mode. in Fb they just have several posts and zero activity..no likes or reposts in 40k+ group...also it's strange why Fb administration still didn't banned them, as they promote their ICO. the website from description leads on app-site but content contains ICO materials...

better look at other related projects. these guys have nice design, cute videos and so on but the ico looks like pink bubble...

back to my comment

i should say that personally i believe that SocialMeda.Market will hit the top. automated platform, released beta and they have transparent and trustful token economy. nice bonus system and diversity of crypto they accept makes them among the most related ico's in 2k18. platform, which connects influencers from istgrmm ty, fb, twitter and brands in one place.

should notice that i’m researching every project before investing. i want to be sure that my funds will not just vanish in someones pocket. and i can say that my own check list this company have successfully passed

check their website and telegram chat. it's not 20+k but it's more lively. check out https://t.me/joinchat/B3UENkIW3R9A6v_4KnpOZQ

btw now they provide a 20% bonus on pre sale stage until 9th Feb and then everyday bonuses while public sale til 16th march Wink

this link to the site is invalid.
beta version of the application already released? where you can see and test?
Activity: 59
Damn, Power House buyer sounds so risky. Token locked for 1 years and maybe at that time price will decreased, It's too long to wait. I see there a lot of token/coins which always under ICO price even after 1 years. Whether there will be buyback program later?

That's probably an attempt to avoid big selloffs in the short run.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Great project dev!
I'll keep supporting on you're project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this
Activity: 182
Hi devs, your project is impressive.
Do you have bounty campaigns?
Good luck!

back to my comment

Activity: 60

ofc ther'e other similar projects
and even better
friendz like indahash from poland. friendz targeted on fb and indahsh on instagram on instagram only. this is one of the main disadvantages of these projects..

also friendz token economy not understandable for me at all. their wp looks fine but in needs to be more detaile.

anyway it's not the bet option to invest in.

ther'e much better ongoing ico projects in similar sphere. more open, with several channels for advertising (instagram, fb, twitter, youtube). so not sure friendz gonna work. just one of many opinions
Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How are you going to connect merchants with blockchain? Does it help you to secure transactions / relations between each party?
I think what they are trying to achieve with blockchain is use of smart contracts. So it would be basically removing central body. It's more easier for merchants to interact with audience in all-purpose ecosystem (international btw) and of course it's highly secured because of decentralization.
Ok, I see that blockchain is for getting rid of intermediaries, but what is the smart contracts? I am just new to crypto market and still don't know a lot, so I will be much appreciated if someone will explain me a few things
Smart contracts is the electronic algorithm with some conditions whose implementation leads to contracting in blockchain system. Other words, it's some kind of technology for exchanging in decentralized network.
Activity: 126
What's up. Tell me if you don't mind, will I be able to communicate with the merchant if I have any questions?
Pages:
Jump to: