Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 8. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason, Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the application of Friendz is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
Activity: 154
Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country?
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as i know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.

Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
Activity: 252
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as i know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.
Activity: 112
Activity: 70
I heard about this project sometime in January. Nice idea, but what about competitors?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does Friendz has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They have counter on the website, check it. It says that they collect 43% of the hard cap! It's about 322m FDZ. Forgot the exchange rate, calculate it by yourself if you are interested.
Activity: 59
 Does Friendz has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
i really like friendz
awesome product
need a exchange- listening - date Huh
Activity: 42
I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognize and tradable in the global market.
Definitely looks like a good idea, the only question is how they will develop this platform and how many users they will attract.

The platform is already developed and has 200000 users. Now we are realiasing the mobile version worldwide! #AdminZ
Activity: 234
Who would you say are some of Friendz biggest partnerships to date? I didn’t see a list of partnerships, but I would be surprised if you guys don’t already have some good ones.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Another interesting project with a team that has actually put in a lot of effort into a real product. Nice job, team. How has feedback been for the Friendz app? Are people really liking it, overall? Have there been any really good recommendations your team has been working to improve?
Activity: 560
Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working app. I will be following you for updates.
yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far more than 200000 people use this application, that pretty good imho.

This is good news from this project and all that proves that the project was sought after by many hopefully growing projects in the future.
Activity: 588
Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working app. I will be following you for updates.
yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far more than 200000 people use this application, that pretty good imho.

I am blown away by how many members are already using this app. Around here, it’s hard to find a project that has a working app at all. Let alone a project that has this many users. What do you think has caused such success so far?
I like the project it seems pretty awesome and very idealistic campaign, I can't wait to join this kind of project it has a potential be on top of the list of all the successor, I believe this project will more be recognize and tradable in the global market.
be ready because we are launching international campaigns in the webapp! https://web-app.amazing-friendz.com/ #AdminZ
Do you accept Bitcoin, Litecoin or Dogecoin in your pre-sale as cryptocurrencies?

We do not have presale. We accept only ETH #AdminZ
Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.

FDZ are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
Cheesy thanks for your words!! #Adminz
Hello there,
Would you be able to clarify what is the requirement for this coin?
I don't see its purpose. For what reason should I contribute.
Much appreciated.

FDZ are going to be used throughout the system to facilitate transactions within the decentralized social network. Soon an advertising platform and a Marketplace will be integrated.
I really like the idea of a decentralized network with the purpose of marketing, is to join the useful to the pleasant and leave behind the era of sales sites with abusive rates, the concept is fantastic and will have great adhesion, a good marketing will be fundamental.
the platform already exists, we are introducing the blockchain! #AdminZ
Activity: 202
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
I think decentralization will make social network more transparent. Friendz will be one of the first decentralized social media marketing, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
Pages:
Jump to: