Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 6. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
Thanks for your words! #AdminZ
Hi team, wanted to clarify about blockhain utility in this project. You plan to use blockchain for every transaction in the social network or just for payment transactions? On which blockchain it will work?
At the moment is for the payment, because of obvious issues in making every single transaction on the blockchain. That's why we kept the credits system! Anyway in the future the goal is to become totally decentralized on a blockchain that can bear our workload #AdminZ
In my opinion the best solution is to combine the two aspects in a project the social part and the marketing part, the token i not believe it has any active role in the project but must be purchased for the increasing value over time, and to support the team in the development of the idea.
It is an utility token. It must be used to access the services of the platform #AdminZ
how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
What are the tokens actually being used for then?
To access special and premium features in the app by users, and by clients to purchase marketing campaigns https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
The tokens will let users and clients access features in the platform Smiley #AdminZ
It means that the token is utility and you require investors to pass through KYC, right?
The tokens will let users and clients access features in the platform Smiley #AdminZ
Check it out in the whitepaper ;-) https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
I think FRIENDZ ICO is the hottest ICO for this March. One more thing that makes Friendz token special that is every Users can transform the credits they receive as a reward into Friendz tokens, after exceeding a set threshold. This can be done in a special section of the app.
The credits scoring system has two advantages:

Users activity corresponds to an amount of credits that do not change with market conditions.
As of today, the blockchain cannot bear the amount of transactions required by our community (around 12,000 contents are uploaded daily on the app, and rewarded). The introduction of a threshold reduces the number of daily transactions performed.

Very good project.
Thank you! Are you ready to join the new international campaign?? Cheesy https://web-app.amazing-friendz.com/en/homepage #AdminZ
Hello there, you are making future! Your client list is impressive with such giants as Toyota and Sony. Wish you good luck fellas!

is it true, big products like toyota ana sony also join in this project ?
Yep Smiley #AdminZ
What the profit for the society?
The companies revenues come from selling the marketing services and advertising campaigns #AdminZ
I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the friendz platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like friendz.
there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
Friendz will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
We can't ignore that there is a lot of competition out there on this field, but I can see some features with good potential in Friendz. If the team will stick to their road map, who knows what the future might bring, but I for one believe in this project.
We will! #AdminZ
I think investors will come, there is a lot of people registered on the friendz platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like friendz.
there are others as well, but that's a good thing. competition validates an idea.
Friendz will certainly have its place next to the Crypto giants, although there are some attempts to decentralize a network, this project presents the previously presented concepts, and brings a better in everything that was flawed, there is still much to be done in this field, but surely this will be one of the pioneers in this improvement.
Thanks!! Cheesy we are working hard! #AdminZ
Activity: 81
Hello! Registered in my account, earned a few coins. Tell me, when will they be available for transfer to the wallet? You have some kind of complicated structure, to defrost 1/12 parts. This is also not very understood. Can I clarify?
That's our opinion as well Smiley #AdminZ
Question. You are going to create a decentralized network. You get information about users during their registration. Where the information is stored??? And how will it be protected?
Users accept the terms and conditions before using the app. Everything they need to know is clearly detailed there. Our servers are really sound, anyway #AdminZ
Great idea guys. Any update on the bounty?

Well, I found few information from https://icoguide.com/en/ico/friendz maybe they will announce their bounty program here.
We are soon launching campaigns in the app! Cheesy #AdminZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Of course in a cart they have a lot to sign Everyone who wants something they have to have to subscribe So I Think they clocked your channel.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I see a lot of positive posts in this thread, looks like FRIENDZ managed to get real interest in the project.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I'm still really interested in this project I think people really underestimate the impact social media marketing can have. My question is, why did you guys decide to use the blockchain?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a really cool idea. I'm glad I ran across it while browsing. What countries are you launching in first or will it launch globally from the beginning?

I don't think this ever got answered. Anyone know?
Pages:
Jump to: