Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 3. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I had bought your token and I have a question about the time that you block token. Does it apply for tokens that I were received from your refferal campaign?
Activity: 1
I hope some big companies will start some european campaigns to market the app usage!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Friendz was listed on HitBTC. This will help more investors know Friendz. I think the dev team is trying to do a good job
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Applications generally have a lower valuation than infrastructure/protocol projects. Indahash, a very similar project with a more advanced development, has a current market cap of $50 million.
Activity: 41
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
When non-sucking non-descentralized beautiful exchange? I'm tired of being below ICO prive when the market is recovering.
Price fluctuation is normal. No coin can be an exception. It is important for FRIENDZ to continue its planning and development according to the road map.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
lets vote... FREEZE and HODL until we can list on a very good exchange = YES, all voted yes all done we are waiting HODL HODL people Play2Live is not just about going on an exchange for the sake of it
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
When non-sucking non-descentralized beautiful exchange? I'm tired of being below ICO prive when the market is recovering.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
need more exchanges

any news for me?
Activity: 224
Got a letter on my box. Already voted on Twitter for one of his favorite coins - FDZ Smiley)) Let's support the project, guys! Spend just a minute on this right thing!
Activity: 71
It seems that NANJ and OCN are voted a lot. But there is a possibility because it is good to put it in the top 5.
Activity: 606
Merit: 278
06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101
Wallet activity: 8% of the circulating supply deposited today on the exchange.. new dump incoming? This is the 3rd large deposit wave.. the first was normal after listing, the second kind of normal, but now it's getting scary, this can't be a coincidence.. only insiders can have access to such large amounts of tokens. What's going on? is there a group of insiders trying to dump their whole share? or are they trying to manipulate the price even lower?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Good afternoon.
I do not currently see the value of coins in my wallet. Do I understand correctly that the price will appear as soon as the tokens are published on the first exchange?

Thank you.

Oh still, friendz coin is not listed in the exchange yet, now it is already listed in some middle level exchanges. I think team should list the friendz coin in some reputable exchange in order to increase its price.

Hey Guy, do you all vote instead of asking about air drop and "when big exchange"? The opportunity is in your hands and if you can not be listed on the Okex, never ask "when to list on exchange" again. We only have one day left. Please vote.

https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/992351475287261185
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Good afternoon.
I do not currently see the value of coins in my wallet. Do I understand correctly that the price will appear as soon as the tokens are published on the first exchange?

Thank you.

Oh still, friendz coin is not listed in the exchange yet, now it is already listed in some middle level exchanges. I think team should list the friendz coin in some reputable exchange in order to increase its price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I noticed that referral tokens will be released on May 1st - and I remember that they will only be released if we hit a major exchange. Does that mean we're going to hit a major exchange on May 1st?
I just want to make sure I'm awake when fdz does make it on a major exchange that day. Lol
Maybe binance exchange? Cheesy Grin lol. Still, no need to rush and it is too early for a moon. The project has a long-term potential.
Activity: 148
I noticed that referral tokens will be released on May 1st - and I remember that they will only be released if we hit a major exchange. Does that mean we're going to hit a major exchange on May 1st?
I just want to make sure I'm awake when fdz does make it on a major exchange that day. Lol
Activity: 418
Merit: 262
Is it true that those are the Partners original addresses?
The rock trading, Noku, Ibex, Triboo?
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ac5b5e0c5ab70e60f4e8afbc177024ef04cf27f
https://etherscan.io/address/0x76c65718429456e2ccc59a7ee638957fd68e9ace
https://etherscan.io/address/0xca73c65ac97373c7b1288b9dc183b6c9fb5f8219
https://etherscan.io/address/0xc0bf25b8b2c601ab980bd37f534ee8577ab682b2
Looks like they've given out most of their tokens.
Hard to believe they paid 0.04$ per token if they sold at those prices.
Hello.

Perhaps you already answered this question, but I could not find an answer, so please, be patient. Tell me, do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? If so, when and on which in the first place? Do you have any assumptions about the value of your tokens in the long run? Let's dream Smiley)

They talked about this at their AMA; the nerdy guy said they might actually consider going IPO but it's gonna be in 2-3 years.
Is this Friendz official BCT thread? Looks pretty dead for a token with 77k followers on telegram..
Activity: 93
Hello.

Perhaps you already answered this question, but I could not find an answer, so please, be patient. Tell me, do you plan to enter the stock exchanges? If so, when and on which in the first place? Do you have any assumptions about the value of your tokens in the long run? Let's dream Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: