Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FRIENDZ ICO: decentralized peer to peer marketing - page 5. (Read 26362 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Does entry through voting community coin costs less compared to directly filling application to binance registration Huh?
Activity: 33
When will you distribute your airdrop token for the register whilelist and referral program. I don't see information about that in your social channels
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
i saw the vote in the channel binance take won the vote but will you really can get this to binance? anyway it's the only way to save this from dumping in this market. At this point everything is off sale by the BTC downhill
Activity: 42
The main advantage for me is the fact that friendz is decentralized, it's compliant with the spirit of the crypto world and it's solve the main weakness of actual big social network, centralization.
Our color is light blue-greenish Smiley #AdminZ
Activity: 224
I invite people to referral link, but invitations are counted a little. My friends tell me that they confirmed the registration and registered in the project, but my friends counter is still not updated. Is this a normal delay, or is it due to anti-cheat?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In my opinion investors will come to it, there is a lot of people registered on the Friendz platform and a lot of people enjoy the project. The team promotes a real business, committed team, existing clients and users... I think there is a big place in crypto world for a decentralized social network like Friendz. But this is just my opinion...
Admin, one question please. Are tokens buyed _after_ the power hour locked? I've tried to transfer FDZ with metamask. But all tx's with FDZ are failing.

only the token from the powerhour (1.march) are locked

"For this issues, you need to contact the admins in the telegram group. you can find their username in the pinned post. https://t.me/friendzICO trust only real admins and official channel.
In case you manage to do the transaction, remember to add the token contract address to your wallet to see the tokens #AdminZ"
Admin, one question please. Are tokens buyed _after_ the power hour locked? I've tried to transfer FDZ with metamask. But all tx's with FDZ are failing.
The tokens works only to give access to the platform services Smiley check out the whitepaper https://friendz.io/white-paper.html #AdminZ
how they will use tokens here? What liquidity of tokens?
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.

a use has to be found for the tokens, otherwise they're worthless. having to use them on the platform is better than dividends IMO, due to increased regulation.
Users will not need to pay to push their content, as they are just native contents Smiley users will use the tokens to increase the engagement. We will incentivize users activity and participation through our community management! #AdminZ
Apparently their tokens will not have use directly connection to the network, although that would be genius, their valorization will be given independently to the activities if I am not mistaken. The concept of the project is good, and although there are others already active, Friendz already has a certain reputation and many sympathizers, which will do well to ICO.
If this is true, then how will the tokens keep their value after ICO? There has got to be incentive to keep or buy the tokens?
I still wait for an official statement from Time on the channels, but that's just my impression, because I do not think anything documented that cites such a relationship with the tokens. Some projects only work with the dividend incentives and this would be good.

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
I think the best will be incentivizing the user activity and participation. Maybe token will also be used for paid services; or maybe to avoid extra ads (Facebook just announced 6 seconds video ads starting next year)?
That's correct, we are not giving dividends #AdminZ
We have a partnership with a small exchange and are talking with some of the top 10 worldwide. Go vote your favourite in the telegram channel! https://t.me/FriendzOfficialChannel/173 #AdminZ
awesome project
on which exchange is the coin listed in q1 2018?
someone has an information?
Yes, the goal is to make it become international and to several million users! #AdminZ
very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.

With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.
Thanks for your support!! Cheesy Cheesy #AdminZ
Activity: 238
hi dev.  I don't understand why the last updated version was listed on Feb 15,2018 and there have been many reviews about the app since 2016. In addition, the version is currently 1.91.
Activity: 322
going to a beautiful site, was not surprised when he found out that the project team from Italy, because there is a fashion and marketing.
Activity: 6
Do you have the bounty program for translation?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I have downloaded the application and it is quite interesting as well as the campaigns. It required for my facebook log ins,  is there a way just to use my email for it?  Say I have points or rewards how can I withdraw it and put on my mew?
Very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.
With this in mind, I'm hopefull it will make its userbase much bigger in the coming months.

I didnt know Friendz is working with dividends. That makes sense though and also giving a lot of value to their token.
We are not working with dividends, because we are not a security token #AdminZ
Very interested project i joined this part of my bright future with sphere. this project will be on top project. everyone should join this project.

We are an utility token, so the tokens will provide access to the platform services #AdminZ

Yes, some features can be accessed only with a staking mechanism #AdminZ
Pages:
Jump to: