Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 203. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Dream of the Great
What is your soft hat How much have you collected already? Is there a hard hat? The project is really interesting, I would like to know more about your plans with other banks
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I didn't know anything about this project, but looks good. I'm going to dig a little more on the whitepaper to see what are exactly your plans.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
very good project
Activity: 28
very good project
Activity: 7
Very good project, will attend
Activity: 49
Activity: 55

I enjoyed the project, i happy join aidrop
Activity: 3
I think this project needs to invest for anyone who like easy money. I like when the money come to me constantly.
Activity: 21
The website looks very presentable, the team and the idea inspires confidence! I think this project will really reach great heights!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
i can not find good discussion about this project in this thread???
too much nubie account talk positif about this project..
i wonder what is going on here...
so i found out that there is an airdrop, so that's why they do that
actually i come here to know more about it, ICO is live and i want to know other people things about this project
can not find it here because of that comment, and also i'm sure that nubie do not know much about it except senior use new account

i will find information on my self then, will try telegram...

Sir, the first 30+ pages are full of discussions (questions/answers).

If you are interested in a certain question, please feel free to ask us, we are always ready to help. And here is no Airdrop.
Activity: 196
very good,good luck Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 22
A project which seems really promising ! I look forward to seeing your development in the next weeks. The white paper is full of details !
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i can not find good discussion about this project in this thread???
too much nubie account talk positif about this project..
i wonder what is going on here...
so i found out that there is an airdrop, so that's why they do that
actually i come here to know more about it, ICO is live and i want to know other people things about this project
can not find it here because of that comment, and also i'm sure that nubie do not know much about it except senior use new account

i will find information on my self then, will try telegram...
Activity: 185
This is one of greatest project that I seen. They have strategies for long term and it's all are mentioned by materials papers.
Activity: 3
Very good project
Activity: 1
Based on the white paper seems like a legit ICO. The only thing that makes me doubt is their team full with Russian's, and since Russia is a very corrupt country its hard to predict the team interest, it could be just a fraud as 99 % of other ICOs on the market.
Activity: 38
The website definitely looks better then most ICO projects, as well from the info provided on the webpage team has relevant experience.
GOOD JOB
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
I'll keep an eye for this One..
I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins..
I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.

You can learn everything about fortyseven project here https://www.fortyseven.io/
Activity: 19
hi
i hope this token take part of a market of coins and still doing the big work in the world of technology blockchain.thks
Jump to: