Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 210. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Best ICO! wish all the best!!!
Activity: 120
Good luck! You have good team!
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
This is realy great...good luck for this great project
Activity: 320
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
   This is a very promising project with a very interesting name and theme. 47 HEH? Sure makes you guys look like some mean bad-ass. Just join the AIRDROP. Am glad to be a part of this project and am looking forward to participating in your BOUNTY CAMPAIGN. A work well-done to the developers. I wish you Godspeed.
Activity: 219
I like idea of create bank that will work both fiat and cryptocurrency. Really, it's wonderful and marvellous - storage your crypto in safety place and take dividend! I hope that Forty-Seven project will be successful  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The Vietnamese version isn't really good so i can't understand all. Now ICO is going on, right ? The same price with price-ico
Seeing your description its seem like the serious plan. Good luck Dev team.
Activity: 462
I noticed so big Rodmap and wish the team all be overcome and reap the benefits soon!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The description sounds like a very serious project. The banking sector is one of the most suitable for the blockchain. View, wish the developers luck.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Seems u r organized this project and the innovative ideas. That justifies you are serious about this project which is a great thing. It seems you already identified the real world problem and so you certainly attract people
Activity: 31
This project has a potential, future of crypto. Will keep an eye for this project.
Activity: 406
so many tasks but I have done them, hope become in the fanance community on blockchain!
Activity: 1
Pretty much impressed with the vast knowledge and experience you have put into the amazing road map wish you all the best.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
FORTY SEVEN BANK? That is a lot. Finally to see the whole financial world be as in one.
Activity: 392
This company has a very interesting idea ! I and my friends follow the development of this company and are interested in all the news!
Activity: 266

I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward
 to the next step of the team
Activity: 47
very promising . Hope for best and bounty. All d best Dev team.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Will you have cards like real life banks do?

Thank you for your question! Of course, Forty Seven Bank will provide full range of traditional banking products, as well as products and services for crypto world. One of our featured products will be Multi-Asset Account. According to Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) that comes into force in the beginning of next year, all EU banks have to grant access to their APIs to third party service providers. It means, that you will be able to have an access to all the accounts in different banks via one application. In our case - having Multi-Asset Account you will have the access to all your bank accounts, crypto wallets, investments in different assets (stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.) - in one application. And, of course, Multi-Asset Account will be connected to a card - Classic, Platinum or Infinite.
This projector 47 bank is great project. It reall amazed me that you can access in different banks in one application.
Activity: 420
I'm crazy about this project and hope to particitate in this community
Activity: 24
hope to win,  thank you for chance

!
Activity: 39
Another new project in ethereum network, i hope can participate ini this project. In the other hand i hope dev for this project can fast respon with participans question. Thank you
Jump to: