Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 213. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
interesting project. looking forward on the success of this project. good luck
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
It does not look bad, thank you for promoting your project through airdrop)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think this era will known for cryptocurrency
and to choose crypto for your project is a good thing to do because it can expand  to much or another opportunity
combine traditional and cryptocurrency can make a big market in a country
We are proud to be member of this astonishing project that going to change life of million people in upcoming digital boom.Thanks Keep it up
glad to support this project
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Good luck with the project!!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 104
The project seems very interesting to me to create a universal bank by integrating a bridge between two totally different worlds like the traditional bank and a system much more innovating like that of the crypto-currencies. Why did you choose the Ethereum platform to create your coin (token)?
Thank you in advance,
Best wishes with your project.
Activity: 100
Brilliant! I like the way it goes with more and more mobile application, that's the device we use the most. There's a reason android is the worlds most used operating system. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 32
clear project, interesting to invest, i hope more success in futur
Activity: 46
great team of people involved, great project, great future
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
its a good project that will make security in bank with biometric security, it will be trending in anybank for using this method, the project is good and have a clear roadmap
I hope it will be as you say. I see this project has the potential to grow. the community joins it a lot.
Activity: 616
its a good project that will make security in bank with biometric security, it will be trending in anybank for using this method, the project is good and have a clear roadmap
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
So.. will there be any coin burning of this coin? However as per the information given in the thread, I feel this is a good coin.
Activity: 308
Good project.  Good luck dev! keep it up guys.
Activity: 52
Interesting project, he interested me I want to participate and recommend to everyone.
Activity: 658
Looking forward to presale. I checked the project and think it's a good choice for long term hodling.
Activity: 261
i am loving it
Activity: 62
Now we're talking! Epic website, clear roadmap and honest hardcap. Digesting the white paper now. Smiley
Activity: 5
Nice job boss
Activity: 490
Merit: 259
Hello, i think this is the right campaign to join, I am following and applying for the airdrop. thanks dev and team.
Activity: 27
Looks Interesting and Promising! job well done.
Activity: 40
I joined the airdrop, I hope you the best
Jump to: