Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 212. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Hi dev's. Just joined to your airdrop and want to participate in you bounty campaign.
Activity: 130
Interesting project. How did the team come up with the name? With the roadmap online and the team known it can really get somewhere soon. Just added it to my watchlist.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
That project so nice hood luck dev more bounty information thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
It seems airdrop will pay off, a lot of new members are popping up asking about this project, even twitter followers have increased since the last time I ckecked them, may investments increase too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I am Japanese. I am interested in whether FORTY SEVEN BANK is popular in Japan.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
nice project dude.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
Its really impressive how this project has grown already, im am sure token will reach a good value soon.
Activity: 546
very interesting project.wonderfull idea.good luck
Activity: 392
Great idea to connect the financial worlds together could be a very promising plan for the future
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
what a brave step in creating the digitised banking system. I look forward to it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Hello sir, I have heard about this project in few days ago that this can be a great project so i am applying for airdrop, thank you.
Activity: 10
Looks like an awesome project!  Can't wait for this one!
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team Forty Seven Bank. The best of success.
Activity: 9
A financial service which is safe and user friendly and also a blockchain! this looks to be so awesome.  Feels good to be part of it .
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Sounds like a interesting project Smiley i am awaiting the gift Smiley
Activity: 686
Congratulations, excelente idea and project. Good luck Dev. Thx for the opportunity
Activity: 1
Very interesting project!
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
This is very interesting project and the whole idea looks big enough to be successful. All the best and will be looking forward to participate in your token sale.
Activity: 84
looks very interesting project. roadmap and other information was very clear. hoping for the success. good luck
Activity: 56
promising project. it has potential in digital currency. looking forward on the success.
Jump to: