Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 206. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
very potential project... Hope you will succeed!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Really like to see larger teams with a nice backing of corporate interest it shows that they are doing their work to get things organized and having a strong team goes a long way.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
looks like it be good.I hope will see it on future.
Activity: 196
Very professional, I am very hopeful about the success of the project Shocked
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
As i can see a lot of people attract in this project. It have a pretty good impression and looks like have a future success.
Good luck for the staff and dev working on this project. Hope this project will achieve a great success. More power and thanks for the hardwork.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Forty Seven is a unique project built to create a modern universal bank both for users of cryptocurrencies and adherents of the traditional monetary system. Sounds very interesting to me, definitely worth to join here! Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
Looks that you guys have a solid plan with a clear raodmap. Also a solid team. Good start.
Everything was plan and I know this project will be success.
Activity: 21
What's going to give this value or make this any different?
Activity: 45
Sounds original and unique, go to moon Smiley
Activity: 167
Sound to be a great project. Let's enjoy guys.
Activity: 1
looks promising, i definitely in
Activity: 131
Looks that you guys have a solid plan with a clear raodmap. Also a solid team. Good start.
Activity: 266
The website definitely looks better then most ICO projects, as well from the info provided on the webpage team has relevant experience.
There has been many banking ICOs during the past few months... but isn't this sector in cryptocurrency already occupied? Huh Roll Eyes
 Cool Cool
Activity: 103
Just joined. I am curious about this awesome project and proud to bw part of it. Wish dev much success! 😊🖒
Activity: 252
Merit: 25
The project looks promising. The combination of the traditional financial sphere and the world of cryptocurrency is something that is very lacking at the moment. You have the opportunity to become a leader in this segment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
It seems that the project is attracting attention from investors in the market, this is the time when the project will develop strongly.
Activity: 222
Good afternoon! Good project .. All good luck and surprises)
Activity: 32
Activity: 29
Great Roadmap and plans for the future. My god don't we all need a decent banking system.
Jump to: