Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 266. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Do you mean since the time you actually signup or from the card order time? Because you probably can order it later.

The card can be do withdrawal on any atm?
Yes, it's a normal payment card, able to be used at any ATM or POS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Do you mean since the time you actually signup or from the card order time? Because you probably can order it later.

The card can be do withdrawal on any atm?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
As a another bank when you orderer a card past some weeks since you receive the card, and I want to know aproximately how long does it takes?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How long does the credit card arrive me since I get the account?

yes, myetherwallet works fine
I also use MyEtherWallet. It's much simpler.
I also think the best choice is MyEtherWallet, It is the one i use and works very well
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Somebody suggested me a blockchain where I can take there bitcoins and ethereums, can i use it here or is better mew?

use ethereum wallet please .... MEW is better...remember you must take control of your private key
Yes MyEtherWallet is the one I'm using.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Interesting project! What are pre-sale results?
The Pre-ICO is still running
Activity: 280
How long does the 30% bonus last?
At present, there is still 30% bonus and will be reduced to 15% when the investment limit is reached
So can I still get the 30% bonus?

Yes, of course.
At present, there is still 30% bonus and will be reduced to 15% when the investment limit is reached
So can I still get the 30% bonus?
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Interesting project! What are pre-sale results?
Activity: 194
路發
Bank projects always have good fund-raising capacity. I will enter for get the card. If they can attract big investors, they can attract good investment in Pre-Sale. Therefore they can pass a good ICO process. This project is the one which I wonder what is the situation in the future.

Thanks for your opinion! We are about to attract institutional investors and big private investors as well, our team is currently negotiating with several important ones. Join our project as well, as now you can get maximum 30 % bonus on our tokens.

The investments we make are often very small. Mostly an investment that made by big investors can start a project. Therefore the partnerships that the project makes are very important.
True , big investments are needed to launch the project .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Bank projects always have good fund-raising capacity. I will enter for get the card. If they can attract big investors, they can attract good investment in Pre-Sale. Therefore they can pass a good ICO process. This project is the one which I wonder what is the situation in the future.

Thanks for your opinion! We are about to attract institutional investors and big private investors as well, our team is currently negotiating with several important ones. Join our project as well, as now you can get maximum 30 % bonus on our tokens.

The investments we make are often very small. Mostly an investment that made by big investors can start a project. Therefore the partnerships that the project makes are very important.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Somebody suggested me a blockchain where I can take there bitcoins and ethereums, can i use it here or is better mew?

use ethereum wallet please .... MEW is better...remember you must take control of your private key
Activity: 131
Merit: 10

That is the advantage of ERC20 token and its distribution system. One wallet for all kind of coin.

Do you mean somethin like coinomi or jaxx?
Activity: 434

₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Jump to: