Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 262. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Wow! I love the idea of your banking. I hope it will succeed in the future. I'll be following this thread for updates. Thanks for this.
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
Amazing! Everything is well detailed and seems to have a strong team. Goodluck!
Activity: 240
Nice Project very promising and nice plan looking forward to this project! good luck
Activity: 294
wow this great project , i will support you dev , thankss
Activity: 728
I believe this project will be a great success, I am very confident with 47fondation
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
I'll keep an eye for this One.. I hope that you're not like other Ethereum Runningcoins.. I will give my full support if you show us something great in your future project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I just read small portion about your project, look so good Forty Seven Bank is a bridge capable of connecting two financial worlds and establishing efficient communication between them, a communication that will open up possibilities to level up the whole modern financial system. but, i need to read the rest about your project.. I just opened your webpage
Activity: 280
Hello the project is very good. Can you just explain for everybody the role of the token ? On my side i would have found tge token more attractive if it were used as the 'fuel' of transactions on the platform
Activity: 304
th big project dev,i'm very interested
Activity: 266
From the begining in 2016 to its end in 2019 which then providing the full scale banking facilities, is very strong in its road map.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
One of the best project with a awesome roadmap and whitepaper.devs are very active from the beginning of this project.this project has a great future ahead.
Activity: 387
Merit: 1
Actually I like the number 7. So, I also like your project. I see your vision and I am happy because you are giving the best thing to your customer. I hope your project can fly and succeed.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This will really be good help for crypto bnking experience.. Goodluck and i will support you guys.. Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
47个银行,不明所以
Activity: 56
This project is very consistent and unique ideas. I am looking forward for its success soon.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Unique concept of adopting Crypto as well as the team & the advisory board shows us a promising project. Road map shows the hard work too.
Activity: 742
Excited Sir,  very amazing,  BTW hope Forty Seven Bank will be successor ICO,
Activity: 4
Looks very promising... The team behind looks good
Activity: 296
i think this is good project. good luck team Smiley
i Joined the Bounty campaign..
Activity: 125
From which countries will clients be accepted to the bank? Is this will be available in asian countries ??

-Best wishes for the project
Jump to: