Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 261. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
has a nice platform. nice project dev...good luck and keep it up
Activity: 336
Quite interested in the project, but I do wonder what the response is so far. Not a whole lot to find other than here. Do you mind giving me some numbers, or at least an idea, of how the pre-ICO is going? I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!
Activity: 420
I like the concept of how the FORTY SEVEN BANK was made, many of us did not have a chance to be rewarded that's why Im hoping for the success of this token and also to its developer.
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 980
Very good project...power to the people, giving back the power to the unbank
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I think this poject may be good in future and iam waiting for buy more 47 bank. Thanks dev.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
looking forward to this project. great one dev team. well done!
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
The best ICO project i have come across so far
Activity: 6
With the roadmap, am loving this project already
Activity: 70
Thanx a lot for this opportunity , i so much believe that everything will go well and the price will moon.
Activity: 158
Wow! I like this project.. it really make sense,it is very usefull to crypto enthusiast sooner.. goodluck dev.. Cheesy
Activity: 364
This is Amazing! Everything is pretty well and seems to have a professional & dynamic  team as well,  keep up the good work  
FORTY TEAM !
Bytheway is the bounty Program still available To participate ?
Activity: 43
47 bank,  47 token,  good jobs dev goodluck for 47 project
Activity: 360
Good luck to your project,  Hope succesfully project.
Activity: 6
Great project going to support it for sure
Activity: 139
Forty seven bank,can i know about what is the main target of you projecti am interested of your work.
Activity: 125
Great financial system connection idea. Liked the detailed announcement and use case. Hope this project will be among those changing the future.
Activity: 322
happy to be here. nice work dev and the team..cheers..
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I look forward to the wide range of services 47 bank will provide, including crediting, insuring, invoice presentation, credit/debit card management etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Good afternoon! A wonderful project, a good idea of free distribution of tokens and implementation of plans, I wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole !!!

To all the participants of Airdrop I wish a successful landing and success to the project !!!
Jump to: