Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 263. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LMISB
I believe this project will be the most successful project in the future.

And also I would like to actively participate with this.And also This is the first time that I know about this and would like to participate with bounty program.

Thank you all who introduce me and best wishes for the team who conduct this.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
awsome i'm sure about this project will be the big project in future
good luck for you
Activity: 350
Good project . I hope that this project will be successfull and go to moon
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
This is awesome news fo financial sector.Hope to join with ico as well.Good luck development team to contribute this  Smiley
Hope to see in 🚀
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
The product is something much needed by an ever increasing market. Good Luck.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 240
Forty Seven Bank is a new platform that provides banking services for individuals and companies. The system will do its work on a generally recognized regulatory framework and support crypto currency. The fourty sevan platform of this bank will offer financial services, such as sales and purchases, investments or exchange opportunities.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
It's 195. The sales figures are starting to go well. I think they started to invest in different platforms, the ads on the forum seemed to be a bit effective. The project has gained 1192 ethereum and have time to softcap up to 15th December. They were looking for big investors. So they found it.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Hello,

I read on Telegram that there will have changes for bounty campaign.
Could you tell me please what are this changés please ?

Are we forced to participate on thé campaign until march ? Or is it possible to stop at the end of round 1 please '

Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Quite interested in the project, but I do wonder what the response is so far. Not a whole lot to find other than here. Do you mind giving me some numbers, or at least an idea, of how the pre-ICO is going? Would be very appreciated and helpful in making my mind up. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your interest in our project! It is not pre-ICO, right now we are running our ICO Round 1 and so far we have raised in equivalent of 673 ETH and we are yet to start our main marketing activites shortly. So, we expect to reach our hardcap rather quickly. Join the revolution in financial technology by contributing to our project!

Thats very good to hear, that you have more plans on marketing.

On other note, what is the soft and hard caps of ICO ?

Soft cap - 3 600 ETH
Hard cap -  36 000 ETH
Sir i just want to inform you that my rank become higher. From jr.member to member.please check again..Thank you sir .

Thank you for information. Your rank has been changed.
Forty Seven Bank project has been listed on ICOwatchlist, check it out! https://icowatchlist.com/ico/fortysevenbank
And join our Telegram group to find out more about our project: https://t.me/thefortyseven
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Sir i just want to inform you that my rank become higher. From jr.member to member.please check again..Thank you sir .
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Quite interested in the project, but I do wonder what the response is so far. Not a whole lot to find other than here. Do you mind giving me some numbers, or at least an idea, of how the pre-ICO is going? Would be very appreciated and helpful in making my mind up. Thanks!

Thank you very much for your interest in our project! It is not pre-ICO, right now we are running our ICO Round 1 and so far we have raised in equivalent of 673 ETH and we are yet to start our main marketing activites shortly. So, we expect to reach our hardcap rather quickly. Join the revolution in financial technology by contributing to our project!

Thats very good to hear, that you have more plans on marketing.

On other note, what is the soft and hard caps of ICO ?

Activity: 103
ICOcra.com Ratings Service says that

Hype-score - Medium
Risk-score - Low
Investment potential - High

Also it says that Forty Seven Bank is going to get bank license in United Kingdom.

http://icocra.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/product/200-forty-seven-bank

I think that it is good!
To the moon!

Thank for the listing, Mang86! We appreciate that. Join our Telegram group for latest updates and swift answers!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
ICOcra.com Ratings Service says that

Hype-score - Medium
Risk-score - Low
Investment potential - High

Also it says that Forty Seven Bank is going to get bank license in United Kingdom.

http://icocra.com/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/product/200-forty-seven-bank

I think that it is good!
To the moon!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I'm trying to have contact with DEV or any team members with chatline or email but no one reply me!!
I've a Ico Problem, my funds seems are lost!!!

May anyone of FSBT team help me?? thanks...

You can join their telegram here https://t.me/thefortyseven they are more active in telegram and they answer in real time many supporters and investors are also in their telegram channel you need to further explain why your ico funds was lost.
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
All solved!! Thanks a lot

very professional team!
Jump to: