Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 20. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
wow, this token has come a long way, looks like its starting to really get some legs.  I'm trying to get a few FUCKs now.

shwifteey, so just to be absolutely clear, there's no more ethereum mining for this coin, correct?

Also, while I'll try to check into slack more often, I also second a request that you also post updates here more too please.

One more thing, so it's clear that the goal of changing the smart contract was for the better of the community, but the idea that the contract can just be changed on the fly and have a large impact on the value (be it positive or negative) is kinda crazy to me.  Was this a decision you decided by yourself or was their significant input from the community?  I mean this probably sounds like a joke, and I'm relatively knew to this coin, but have you considered giving any type of voting rights for token holders? 
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I just removed my sell orders for Fucks that I have on Nova, they were in sell orders for few days till now. My question is, will I get the new Fucks anyway, or did I screwed up somehow by having them in a sell order? Hope not...
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

After this update, the total supply of FUCKs will be only allowed to go down. A deflationary model makes more sense for the project as a whole, as it complements the token's burning capability with the tip bot.

This is good move. I didn't know you could mine FUCK earlier tbh.

BTW old FUCK custom token on my MEW was removed already, I just had to add a new one.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
TRADING OLD FUCKs FOR NEW FUCKs, PM
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Here’s an update on our new token issuance:

Your exact number of FUCKs has been issued to your wallet(s). The main priority now is to not confuse your FUCK_old with the new FUCKs. We have contacted etherscan about the new contract. Please be patient with us, we are now waiting on them to verify and it may take a few days.

DO NOT buy old FUCKs on EtherDelta or NovaExchange. They are now useless, and you will be wasting your ETH/BTC.

Etherdelta: The old contract/tokens will still be listed as FUCK_old. These tokens have no value. If you buy FUCK_old there is no way to exchange them for the new FUCKs. You will have a worthless token at the expense of your ETH. Make absolute sure you are on the correct contract address when buying FUCKs.

Novaexchange: We have reached out to them by email and trollbox and have not heard back. Their ERC-20 wallets have been maintenance for a over a week so you won’t be able to deposit/withdraw anyway. Do not buy FUCKs on here until we have confirmed with Novaexchange that they have swapped the contract address.

How to update your MEW tokens: First, remove FUCK from your custom token list. Hit the (-) on the left of the token name. Don’t worry, this doesn’t somehow delete your balance.
Next, hit “Add custom token”.
Enter this information:
Contract address: 0xAb16E0d25c06CB376259cc18C1de4ACA57605589
Symbol: FUCK
Decimals: 4

Done! Now you will be transferring new fucks when sending to other addresses.

**If you accidentally send new FUCKs to the FUCK_old Etherdelta smart contract, you will lose your FUCKS! Always double check where you are sending tokens.**

WTF! So is it converting my current balance to new tokens? Why was it necessary?
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Here’s an update on our new token issuance:

Your exact number of FUCKs has been issued to your wallet(s). The main priority now is to not confuse your FUCK_old with the new FUCKs. We have contacted etherscan about the new contract. Please be patient with us, we are now waiting on them to verify and it may take a few days.

DO NOT buy old FUCKs on EtherDelta or NovaExchange. They are now useless, and you will be wasting your ETH/BTC.

Etherdelta: The old contract/tokens will still be listed as FUCK_old. These tokens have no value. If you buy FUCK_old there is no way to exchange them for the new FUCKs. You will have a worthless token at the expense of your ETH. Make absolute sure you are on the correct contract address when buying FUCKs.

Novaexchange: We have reached out to them by email and trollbox and have not heard back. Their ERC-20 wallets have been maintenance for a over a week so you won’t be able to deposit/withdraw anyway. Do not buy FUCKs on here until we have confirmed with Novaexchange that they have swapped the contract address.

How to update your MEW tokens: First, remove FUCK from your custom token list. Hit the (-) on the left of the token name. Don’t worry, this doesn’t somehow delete your balance.
Next, hit “Add custom token”.
Enter this information:
Contract address: 0xAb16E0d25c06CB376259cc18C1de4ACA57605589
Symbol: FUCK
Decimals: 4

Done! Now you will be transferring new fucks when sending to other addresses.

**If you accidentally send new FUCKs to the FUCK_old Etherdelta smart contract, you will lose your FUCKS! Always double check where you are sending tokens.**
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Also holding my FUCK - I am sure it is gonna go up as the idea is kind of cool and the devs are really trying hard to get something done - hope it pays off.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
lol. So how to get Fuck token. I see ICO completed
I see it's on novaexchange and EtherDelta. Price $0.048970 for one FUCK is really cheap Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
lol. So how to get Fuck token. I see ICO completed
Activity: 308
where is the token fuck market?
is there a market already? I have a little fuck tokens hoping the price can be high

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/
It's pumped once but back to a low level now. Don't worry though it will go back up I think  Smiley
thanks for your information

i have 10k token result from airdrop, i will hold until the price bounced high
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
is there a market already? I have a little fuck tokens hoping the price can be high

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/
It's pumped once but back to a low level now. Don't worry though it will go back up I think  Smiley
Front page of zerohedge is about FUCK Token!  Cheesy Though they aren't the nicest, we don't mind  Wink

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-31/theres-literally-token-called-fuck-thats-370-last-24-hours

His analysis is good but he fails to take into consideration that cryptos are following the typical S-curve or J-curve of adoption. Bitcoin took 9 years to reach $30B marketcap but Ethereum only took 2.5 years. Newer coins may take even lesser time. The cycle is getting faster as more people are getting onboard. Obviously the growth rate will even out after a point of time. There will be boom and busts along the way too, it's typical of any other marketplace. Also, the crypto market is more liquid than the stock market or just about any other market and that always helps to speed up growth.
Front page of zerohedge is about FUCK Token!  Cheesy Though they aren't the nicest, we don't mind  Wink

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-31/theres-literally-token-called-fuck-thats-370-last-24-hours
Undecided
Limiting the total supply is indeed a very good move. The deflation will make the tokens much more valuable.

Thanks.  We think it's the best move as well.  Hopefully people will still tip their FUCKs no matter the price.  Good thing is you can tip down to .0001 FUCKs.

Yep! How much is the total capped supply btw?

71mil
I didn't got my 500 Fucks Sad Did not enter top 20 with my previous comment? Regards to everyone!

Sorry, must have missed you.  Can you PM your ETH address?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I didn't got my 500 Fucks Sad Did not enter top 20 with my previous comment? Regards to everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the FUCKs. Joined the fucking slack. Now let's take this fucking coin to the moon.
Fuck yeah ! I got my 500 FUCKs as well thanks a lot for the airdrop !

This project's going in the right direction imo, keep it up  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
My FUCKS have been and are currently deposited in ED (in their smart contract). Should I just leave them there?
Pages:
Jump to: