Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 19. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Does FUCK really pumped to 0.00190000 ETH (1376.12%)  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Or is it wrong info from EtherDelta?

BTW why isn't FUCK on Cryptopia yet? They don't want our token or what?

Looks like someone intentionally bought it higher to pump the price even if sell orders with much lower price were available.

The way etherdelta works (slightly different from other exchanges) is that you can choose which sell order you want to execute to buy tokens. So if there are sell orders at 0.0001 price, someone can just ignore it and buy tokens from an order which has 0.001 price. This may be a very low volume transaction, so it won't cost much to the buyer but it will look like the price has gone 10x up.

I have seen this happening previously too.

Someone did this again, bought fraction of FUCK by paying 5 ETH / FUCK !  I don't know what they're trying to achieve here, because it doesn't do much other than fucking up our blockfolio figure for a few minutes.

Activity: 318
wow, this token has come a long way, looks like its starting to really get some legs.  I'm trying to get a few FUCKs now.

shwifteey, so just to be absolutely clear, there's no more ethereum mining for this coin, correct?

Also, while I'll try to check into slack more often, I also second a request that you also post updates here more too please.

One more thing, so it's clear that the goal of changing the smart contract was for the better of the community, but the idea that the contract can just be changed on the fly and have a large impact on the value (be it positive or negative) is kinda crazy to me.  Was this a decision you decided by yourself or was their significant input from the community?  I mean this probably sounds like a joke, and I'm relatively knew to this coin, but have you considered giving any type of voting rights for token holders? 

Correct, there is no more mining for FUCK.  I will try to be more active here and check every day.

We had been discussing this decision with the community for about a month.  When we discovered the mining vulnerability about 99% of the community decided it was the best move.  If we did not take care of this early, someone could exploit the mining and make every single fuck worthless.  Luckily, no one had claimed a mining reward, so our total supply is the exact same as the initial supply.

ahhhhh....good to know.  Lol @ "and make every single fuck worthless"...Keep up the good work, looking forward to the reddit tip bot.  I've notice there's good info on Reddit so I'll def check there more often too.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?

You can ask here or email at [email protected]

Cheers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thanks for creating this thread OP.

Is there a contact page if I have any questions or should I just ask them here?
wow, this token has come a long way, looks like its starting to really get some legs.  I'm trying to get a few FUCKs now.

shwifteey, so just to be absolutely clear, there's no more ethereum mining for this coin, correct?

Also, while I'll try to check into slack more often, I also second a request that you also post updates here more too please.

One more thing, so it's clear that the goal of changing the smart contract was for the better of the community, but the idea that the contract can just be changed on the fly and have a large impact on the value (be it positive or negative) is kinda crazy to me.  Was this a decision you decided by yourself or was their significant input from the community?  I mean this probably sounds like a joke, and I'm relatively knew to this coin, but have you considered giving any type of voting rights for token holders? 

Correct, there is no more mining for FUCK.  I will try to be more active here and check every day.

We had been discussing this decision with the community for about a month.  When we discovered the mining vulnerability about 99% of the community decided it was the best move.  If we did not take care of this early, someone could exploit the mining and make every single fuck worthless.  Luckily, no one had claimed a mining reward, so our total supply is the exact same as the initial supply.
I've read all of this too late... what happens with people with FUCK on Novaexchange?... we have to wait until exchange updates their wallets?

Same here. I just saw this today!!
What a FKing shame!

Wish I have been given a few FKs I'm sure my life would have been a lot happier looking at the price increase!  Grin Grin  Cheesy

Unfortunately the price on coinmarketcap is not accurate.  It's currently being sold on EtherDelta for about 5 cents I believe.
Activity: 294
I've read all of this too late... what happens with people with FUCK on Novaexchange?... we have to wait until exchange updates their wallets?

Same here. I just saw this today!!
What a FKing shame!

Also I love all the replies here. You lot are very humorous and funny!

Wish I have been given a few FKs I'm sure my life would have been a lot happier looking at the price increase!  Grin Grin  Cheesy

But joking aside, seriously, these days there are so many ICOs of low quality. We have to be careful! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Nova should update their contract address.  Your balance will stay the exact same and you won't even notice.  I wouldn't begin trading on there until you have confirmation from either me or novaexchange that they updated the contract address.

They haven't been replying to my emails so you might have to wait a bit.  I'll keep you updated.

Thank you very much  Wink

We applied to cryptopia about a month ago and they rejected us.  We will try again when our tip bot is live. 

Nova should update their contract address.  Your balance will stay the exact same and you won't even notice.  I wouldn't begin trading on there until you have confirmation from either me or novaexchange that they updated the contract address.

They haven't been replying to my emails so you might have to wait a bit.  I'll keep you updated.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
thanks shaggy404
should've though about that

yes, it'd definitely possible to do it without metamask.

it's weird this with etherdelta making these mega pumps possible...
Activity: 150
How can I get some FUCK
hey guys
can anybody help me?

I wanted to send a small amount of FUCK's from myetherwallet to etherdelta to try trading it.

never did transactions on myetherwallet before
so I just sent some small amount of ETH to it so I have enough for tax transactions

next step would be transferring an amount of FUCKs from my original ether address to the ether wallet generate on etherdelta
is it right?

then once I have FUCKs on my ether wallet of etherdelta I can already exchange it. confirm?

thanks a lot!

AFAIK, you don't have to send them from myetherwallet to etherdelta. You just import your private key (which you use with myetherwallet) into etherdelta.
So you will be able to use same ether address on both, no need to create new one on etherdelta.

Isn't MetaMask needed to trade on EtherDelta?

You can use it but it's not necessary. You can just import an existing private key. That's all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrhg2/how_to_get_started_without_metamask/

Looks like someone intentionally bought it higher to pump the price even if sell orders with much lower price were available.

The way etherdelta works (slightly different from other exchanges) is that you can choose which sell order you want to execute to buy tokens. So if there are sell orders at 0.0001 price, someone can just ignore it and buy tokens from an order which has 0.001 price. This may be a very low volume transaction, so it won't cost much to the buyer but it will look like the price has gone 10x up.

I have seen this happening previously too.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
hey guys
can anybody help me?

I wanted to send a small amount of FUCK's from myetherwallet to etherdelta to try trading it.

so I just sent some small amount of ETH to it so I have enough for tax transactions

next step would be transferring an amount of FUCKs from my original ether address to the ether wallet generate on etherdelta
is it right?

then once I have FUCKs on my ether wallet of etherdelta I can already exchange it. confirm?

thanks a lot!

AFAIK, you don't have to send them from myetherwallet to etherdelta. You just import your private key (which you use with myetherwallet) into etherdelta.
So you will be able to use same ether address on both, no need to create new one on etherdelta.

Isn't MetaMask needed to trade on EtherDelta?
hey guys
can anybody help me?

is it right?

thanks a lot!

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
hey guys
can anybody help me?

is it right?

thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: