Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 15. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have a question to the dev actually, what happened to unclaimed fucks? if I tip someone on reddit and he never claims it that is.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
What a time to be alive!
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
FUCKing bot is now live on reddit!

Activity: 118
Using the tipbot itself to distribute the free FUCKs offered in that thread is the best way to do a giveaway!

ROFL Grin FUCK is a serious business now!

So does everything is set on reddit now? Haven't got time to check how it works.

All is set, and they're giving away free fucks. The thread has 800 replies already!

https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckToken/comments/70xl5t/celebrating_the_tip_bot_release_free_fucks_for/
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

ROFL Grin FUCK is a serious business now!

So does everything is set on reddit now? Haven't got time to check how it works.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
time to buy FUCK n HOLD  Wink

the point is to use the fucks by tipping people when you like what they post // burning fucks when you don't give a fuck  Roll Eyes
Activity: 44
Let's hope Novaexchange doesn't Fuck us all Cheesy
CMC Community
Maybe I'll give some fucks later.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Who's ready to give a FUCK?  Grin
Activity: 390
time to buy FUCK n HOLD  Wink
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Ah then FUCK Token is not for you. 

To everyone else, I'll be posting here when the bot is live.  Should be about 5 hours.

indeed this is a token for people who DO give a fuck, good luck to you, hope this becomes viral.

Thank you, the fun is just starting today!  Grin

To everyone else, I'll be posting here when the bot is live.  Should be about 5 hours.

indeed this is a token for people who DO give a fuck, good luck to you, hope this becomes viral.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101

CMC Community
I still don't give a fuck if today is the day.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
OOh today is the day? AWESomE!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Is the tipping bot coming out today?

Yeah, it looks lite today is The Day. Hope everything will go without hassle and we can start giving a FUCK on Reddit soon. Grin
Activity: 44
Is the tipping bot coming out today?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They replied to my facebook comment:

What happens if they disable erc20 tokens and let us withdraw, but they don't update the contract before that? We probably get old Fucks? Sad

An old fuck sounds kinda wrong hey. Like new fucks are always better than an old fuck! Very good question tho, guess we will see when they decide how they will handle ERC20.
Pages:
Jump to: