Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 40. (Read 153147 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I found my wallet from 2014! Synced with the new QT, but my FJC are not corfirming?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Just ran across this coin after years of it being around.  Looks like the developer has some plans ahead for it.  Anyone have any pools i can stick my gpu on to test out some mining.  Found one but looking to see if any others are out there right now.
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org

Fujicoin 3.0 core wallet has been released. If you are using 2.0 core wallet please upgrade to 3.0.
http://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php

Note: The transition to SegWit will be in the second stage after signaling is established.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Implementation of SegWit for lightning network and atomic swap

Fujicoin.org is considering the transition to Fujicoin 3.0 which implemented SegWit.
The purpose of this is to participate in lightning network and atomic swap.
This implementation is a soft fork, not a hard fork.
We would like to hear the opinion of the community.
Major minor cooperation is essential for this project.
So, please let us know your opinion by all means for major minor.

motty that's not a bad idea, I think it'll improve FJC a lot. Go ahead !!!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Fujicoin.org is considering the transition to Fujicoin 3.0 which implemented SegWit.

Go ahead. I can donate FJC to pay devs
Member FujiCoin.org

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
When bitcoin bloodbath stops for a while, many coins including this little shit will pump wildly.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

someone take care this coin or this is scam ? Huh Roll Eyes Shocked

Lol, whats wrong with you guys, few days on the forum and asking for a reputable coin is a scam. Read before posting anything shit on BCT.

Lol, it's the new trend. Get into a thread and without reading ask if it's scam. Or join a telegram group and ask if it's worthit to invest in that coin...

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

Lol, whats wrong with you guys, few days on the forum and asking for a reputable coin is a scam. Read before posting anything shit on BCT.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100

This is not at all a scam coin. Just stay glued. Thanks. Grin
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
obviously this coins has been taken care of fora long time. it is alive and kicking
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is FujiCoin?
According to FujiCoin developers, this token is a cryptocurrency of the latest generation. In particular, the speed, security and ease of use should distinguish the token from established crypto currencies .
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-fujicoin.html
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
Who here mines on the cryptogrinder pool? I'm curious how the payout schedule works.

they pay multiple time per day, i get more then 100 pays per day and because of that i have allot of dust in my wallet
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
Who here mines on the cryptogrinder pool? I'm curious how the payout schedule works.
Member FujiCoin.org
https://github.com/trezor/trezor-common/commit/21ea45bc0e90d055315c5325225d16a76a922bc0

I see that entry on trezor which took place prior to 1.6.0 firmware release, does that mean 1.6.0 supports FJC on trezor?

If so, how do I get it to work w/ electrum-FJC.... I tried it on electrum-FJC 3.0.5 and when I tried to send FJC from trezor it gave an error message of something like "invalid coin"

I tried it w/ electrum FJC 2.9.5 but seems that version doesnt want to detect my trezor on windows ... not sure if you compiled it differently or what..

trezor's firmware 1.6.0 does not yet support Fujicoin. There is a possibility that Fujicoi will be supported in the next version.
If trezor supports Fujicoin, we also upgrade the version of electrum-FJC.

Oh, so that commit outlined above was prior to 1.6.0?

That commit was not in time for the release of 1.6.0
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
https://github.com/trezor/trezor-common/commit/21ea45bc0e90d055315c5325225d16a76a922bc0

I see that entry on trezor which took place prior to 1.6.0 firmware release, does that mean 1.6.0 supports FJC on trezor?

If so, how do I get it to work w/ electrum-FJC.... I tried it on electrum-FJC 3.0.5 and when I tried to send FJC from trezor it gave an error message of something like "invalid coin"

I tried it w/ electrum FJC 2.9.5 but seems that version doesnt want to detect my trezor on windows ... not sure if you compiled it differently or what..

trezor's firmware 1.6.0 does not yet support Fujicoin. There is a possibility that Fujicoi will be supported in the next version.

Oh, so that commit outlined above was prior to 1.6.0?
Member FujiCoin.org

legendary

legendary
The reason why remittance of electrum-FJC-3.0.5 is unstable was found to some extent.
Upgrading the electrum to 3.0.x makes it necessary to upgrade the version of the server, but there seems to be a factor that makes the connection with the electrum unstable on the server side. Also on the electrum side it seems that problems on the P2PKH relation are left behind due to the influence of the fix for native segwit corresponding to 3.0.x series.

Based on these results, we will make the following policy regarding electrum-FJC.
· Release electrum-FJC-2.9.5 which took measures against the vulnerability of JSONRPC interface.
· Restore server to old version. (Electrum-FJC-3.0.5 can not be connected)
· The release of electrum-FJC-3.0.x will be postponed until it can be determined that the original electrum and server have become stable.

Download:
http://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php

Thanks for the info! =)
Pages:
Jump to: