Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 43. (Read 153114 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
What happened, FujiCoin still top300 within before, but now back in more than 600

Do not you think Fujicoin is a bargain?  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
In your comparison table, it shows it against other coins. Showing Bitcoin Supply at 21 Million while Fujicoins supply at 10 Million

10,000 Million = 10 Billion  Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
What happened, FujiCoin still top300 within before, but now back in more than 600
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
As ETH cannot dig
There is a new milestone in the coin of the GPU algorithm, but who is this coin?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In your comparison table, it shows it against other coins. Showing Bitcoin Supply at 21 Million while Fujicoins supply at 10 Million
Member FujiCoin.org
In coinmarketscap the Circulating Supply is 1,247,195,514 FJC while Max Supply 10,000,000,000 FJC. How come in the thread here and in the website it shows 10 Million?

Please tell me exactly where is written as 10 million. Smiley
Activity: 2
Hey guys, I've got a AMD RX580 and when I run the sgminer I get a heap of " GPU0: invalid nonce - HW error" appearing.

Any suggestions?

Please look at this page.
http://www.fujicoin.org/mining.php

Hi, I have looked at that page and used the exact same config but I still get "GPU0: invalid nonce - HW error"

I have mined other coins, but dont know why I'm getting this.
In coinmarketscap the Circulating Supply is 1,247,195,514 FJC while Max Supply 10,000,000,000 FJC. How come in the thread here and in the website it shows 10 Million?
Member FujiCoin.org
FujiCoin it's like Fujitsu?

Fuji writes "富士" in Japanese.
There are many companies with 富士 's name in Japan.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
Happy New Year!!!

A question for motty and for the community

Would you like to see FJC in Ledger Nano S?
Would you donate whatever you can to get listed?
Would you buy a limited edition Ledger Nano S with FJC logo on it?

We will consider donation if many people in the community want it.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
good volume increase in last 24 hours, fjc is picking up after a long time sleep  Grin

It is a good trend.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
Hey guys, I've got a AMD RX580 and when I run the sgminer I get a heap of " GPU0: invalid nonce - HW error" appearing.

Any suggestions?

Please look at this page.
http://www.fujicoin.org/mining.php
Activity: 129
FujiCoin it's like Fujitsu?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Happy New Year!!!

A question for motty and for the community

Would you like to see FJC in Ledger Nano S?
Would you donate whatever you can to get listed?
Would you buy a limited edition Ledger Nano S with FJC logo on it?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
good volume increase in last 24 hours, fjc is picking up after a long time sleep  Grin

Any suggestions?
Activity: 25
Hi SyntacticLuster,  Smiley
I am not a miner so I do not know the details.
What is the hashrate for scrypt coins like Litecoin?
In the case of Fujicoin is not it a half as much hashrate of it?

[/quote]

Thanks Motty! Yes, it's about half what I would expect to get from LTC/etc... If it seems right, I'll leave it alone and take my 150 coins a day... lol
Activity: 25
I learned about this coin, on the website it said max supply is 10 Million. However how is the circulating supply larger than max supply? Also I see no activity in development of this coin. Is this coin dead?

Have a read through the last few pages here... Motty is on the case, and this coin is far from dead.

"Resurrected Abandonware"
Member FujiCoin.org
I learned about this coin, on the website it said max supply is 10 Million. However how is the circulating supply larger than max supply? Also I see no activity in development of this coin. Is this coin dead?

On the website, maxsupply is written as 10 billion. The source code of the coin is perfect and there is no need to add hands. In 2017, we mainly improved the user experience. It can be understood by looking at GitHub.
https://github.com/fujicoin?tab=repositories

This is a comparison table with other coins. Do you think that there is a necessity to add something to Fujicoin?

Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: