Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 81. (Read 152955 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I will go into the mountains for three days from tomorrow.
See you. Smiley

Have a great trip, and a great time, motty!

(gee - you sure climb a lot!)  Cheesy
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
I will go into the mountains for three days from tomorrow.
See you. Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
Found it! I copy/pasted your link, and it turns out you left out the ":" between "stratum+tcp" and "//216.99.113.116:9171"

Had me worried there for a minute! lol!  Grin

[Edit - Any way to see stats?]

Fixed  Wink thanks for the heads up... ya had me worried too lol

Hi MinermanNC,

Good job!
It is an interesting name CoinNoodle.com.
Do you like noodles? lol
I love ramen. Wink

MinermanNC, DougB62,

I sent PM to you, please see.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Found it! I copy/pasted your link, and it turns out you left out the ":" between "stratum+tcp" and "//216.99.113.116:9171"

Fixed  Wink thanks for the heads up... ya had me worried too lol
legendary

Hey!!! Smiley thank you!! I am seeing a nice pool hash at 700 hk  Grin mostly you or someone? lol,,, I need to know if you get a payout and I need you to see a stats page...for the pool .... um I will pm you the link if you don't know one for p2pool stats to try. I would give you it here but don't want it public yet if link is dead or incorrect... ok, thanks again. ( I connect internally here with a diff. IP for the stats) Actually it seems vertcoin is paying decent and seems the mining cost ration is reasonable in these hard times lol..ok,, ill be back,, just got home and glanced all 3 pools still up. BTC will be hard to test  as I need another miner to bring at least 50 - 100 GHz to the btc pool and hopefully get a" share"  to then test payouts. I had 4 payouts in the first 3 days a week ago, and was awesome income...but I haven't shared in a week now? but have been mining on a different server from the test one... anyways,,, if ya have a few extra asics laying around point to the BTC pool lol...

MMNC Smiley

I'm putting out about ~530 kh - I got a payout:

...and yeah - shoot me a pm with the stats link. I don't do p2p too much - just when I started to get into it, it seems that they are never available for the coin I'm on at the moment. lol!
SWEET! nice payout lol... nah for real that's good to get one so fast , If ya bring in about a 100 a day, be about .025 btc... 100 is a lot though.. but 50 or so .0175 .....  Ok, I sent ya a pm with link  Wink

Hey!!! Smiley thank you!! I am seeing a nice pool hash at 700 hk  Grin mostly you or someone? lol,,, I need to know if you get a payout and I need you to see a stats page...for the pool .... um I will pm you the link if you don't know one for p2pool stats to try. I would give you it here but don't want it public yet if link is dead or incorrect... ok, thanks again. ( I connect internally here with a diff. IP for the stats) Actually it seems vertcoin is paying decent and seems the mining cost ration is reasonable in these hard times lol..ok,, ill be back,, just got home and glanced all 3 pools still up. BTC will be hard to test  as I need another miner to bring at least 50 - 100 GHz to the btc pool and hopefully get a" share"  to then test payouts. I had 4 payouts in the first 3 days a week ago, and was awesome income...but I haven't shared in a week now? but have been mining on a different server from the test one... anyways,,, if ya have a few extra asics laying around point to the BTC pool lol...

MMNC Smiley

I'm putting out about ~530 kh - I got a payout:

...and yeah - shoot me a pm with the stats link. I don't do p2p too much - just when I started to get into it, it seems that they are never available for the coin I'm on at the moment. lol!

Oh - and ASIC's, I ain't got. Ought to get a few, but haven't gone there. Yet.
legendary

Hey!!! Smiley thank you!! I am seeing a nice pool hash at 700 hk  Grin mostly you or someone? lol,,, I need to know if you get a payout and I need you to see a stats page...for the pool .... um I will pm you the link if you don't know one for p2pool stats to try. I would give you it here but don't want it public yet if link is dead or incorrect... ok, thanks again. ( I connect internally here with a diff. IP for the stats) Actually it seems vertcoin is paying decent and seems the mining cost ration is reasonable in these hard times lol..ok,, ill be back,, just got home and glanced all 3 pools still up. BTC will be hard to test  as I need another miner to bring at least 50 - 100 GHz to the btc pool and hopefully get a" share"  to then test payouts. I had 4 payouts in the first 3 days a week ago, and was awesome income...but I haven't shared in a week now? but have been mining on a different server from the test one... anyways,,, if ya have a few extra asics laying around point to the BTC pool lol...

MMNC Smiley

Actually - my 2 750's are hashing away, but the 2 660's won't connect. Troubleshooting now... lol!  Sad
Hey Motty and Doug!

Ok, got my 3 pools that need testing  Grin here is a link to my website for the coins and of course vertcoin is the easiest and has the fastest payouts if you  can hash for a bit and let me know if you get a payout. the addresses are all there, but vert is now   -o stratum+tcp//216.99.113.116:9171 

I really appreciate the help!!!!  I have been at this for days and days now lol

New site below Smiley I used another domain name I had on reserve lol ( still working on pool )

http://www.coinnoodle.com/home.html

Thanks' for the help again! Let me know  Cheesy

hmmm...

HTTP request failed: Couldn't resolve host 'stratum+tcp'
json_rpc_call failed, retry after 15 seconds

Over, and over, and over again...  Undecided
legendary
Hey Motty and Doug!

Ok, got my 3 pools that need testing  Grin here is a link to my website for the coins and of course vertcoin is the easiest and has the fastest payouts if you  can hash for a bit and let me know if you get a payout. the addresses are all there, but vert is now   -o stratum+tcp//216.99.113.116:9171 

I really appreciate the help!!!!  I have been at this for days and days now lol

New site below Smiley I used another domain name I had on reserve lol ( still working on pool )

http://www.coinnoodle.com/home.html

Thanks' for the help again! Let me know  Cheesy
Member FujiCoin.org

Dear Fuji Coin community!

Comkort exchange has launched an updated its REFERRAL service! From now on, subscribing your fellow traders will bring you 10% of Comkort's commission fee.
Payments are made daily! Visit us, at www.comkort.com to obtain your personal referral like with a unique ID.

Watch out for great new features to be added soon!  Smiley

Hi COMKORT,

Thank you.
My Referral id is 93243762.

Your site is made very well, so I like COMKORT.

I expect that investors will increase in this strategy.
And I look forward to Future success of COMKORT. Wink

Member FujiCoin.org
Breaking News...

FujiCoin Wins!!!!!!

Hi DougB62,

I thank to your support.

And I've put the first price for the time being. Grin
Breaking News...

FujiCoin Wins!!!!!!

Yes its local... earlier as I had played and tested with the software and actually created the pool on my work bench PC rather than the server, lol don't know what I was thinking,, tired..lol  but l will I will be setting it up on the server this weekend and Monday I still need to get with phone co. and address a few issues...

I like that link Motty left for Shields up, a good thing I don't have reverse DNS lol, ok, thx again  Cheesy

Ok - Get some rest!  Wink Will be looking forward to seeing your progress!
legendary
Minerman I don't seem to be able to connect - but isn't 192.168.x.x strictly local?

Yes its local... earlier as I had played and tested with the software and actually created the pool on my work bench PC rather than the server, lol don't know what I was thinking,, tired..lol  but l will I will be setting it up on the server this weekend and Monday I still need to get with phone co. and address a few issues...

I like that link Motty left for Shields up, a good thing I don't have reverse DNS lol, ok, thx again  Cheesy
legendary
I've set up a link to www.coindrone.com in the mining section of the top page. Wink

Wonderful! Looks good thx!,,, will help his page hit counts lol
legendary
Hey Guys! thanks for the help. I guess I will need to call the phone company and have them forward the Port needed in their clear access router, which they have password protected Sad I will also look at the global IP feature,, thanks Motty.

Hey I am really excited to see the movement in here re enforcing Fuji Smiley the block explorer is a great add on now to have! Doug thx for the screen shots as this is all a new territory for me with setting up a pool.. but I think I've got it now...lol I have a BTC p2pool node running for 5 days now, and have made way more than I was joining a pool with fees etc.. ok, I will get some things fixed up and maybe you guys can try again  Wink

THX for the help!!  Cheesy
Member FujiCoin.org
YEAh!!!! looks good .... 1 step at a time  Wink

That's great!

Now you can all see the status of the giveaway wallet - Here

We're doing well at askcoin:

Code:
1      FJC 	FujiCoin 	2626 	
2      TET Tetcoin 2187
3      FST Fastcoin 1990
4      FBT Fairbyte 1945

Hi DougB62,

This block explorer huh interesting.  Wink

I have premonition that FujiCoin could be listed on the following Tuesday. Smiley

Member FujiCoin.org
I've set up a link to www.coindrone.com in the mining section of the top page. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: