Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 85. (Read 152955 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
So unavoidable, I have reset the database of NOMP fully.
Therefore about 3000FJC became undistributed.

CPU had become overloaded.
I was not able to clarify this cause.

Load on the CPU after reset is about 1 percent.
I will wait and see for a while.

What to do with 3000FJC?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Please SOLO mine if pool is down.

Use the below miner software settings:

With your wallet opened and in sync use the below commands for your solo .bat files.

GPU:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o 127.0.0.1:3776 -u YourUsername -p YourPassword

CPU:

minerd.exe -a scrypt -o 127.0.0.1:3776 -u YourUsername -p YourPassword -t 1

Nvidia GPU:

cudaminer.exe --algo=scrypt:2048 -o http://127.0.0.1:3776 -u YourUsername -p YourPassword      

Copy and paste exactly as shown when creating a new batch file (.bat)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
I don't think anyone should mine on motty's pool till that's sorted. Everyone should only solo mine for now, until we get the go-ahead for motty's pool?
legendary
Doug check your PM  Smiley
I have 93 blocks confirming right now, and they seem to be confirming correctly.
I think the best thing to do with the pool would be for motty to back that whole thing up just in case, and then start a new one from scratch. Don't even worry about the pending blocks, as currently we seem to be on the right blockchain with our wallets. So as long as he re-syncs a fresh wallet (or whatever it is within the pool), it should be fine.

With Ben launching today, I think this would be the quickest solution.

What do you think?
Ok, all seems to be working well right now, wallet is receiving payouts. I just sent some coin to Fobcoin and its posting now. So network seems fine  Cheesy Pool data just looks a little strange though.... lol I know your looking into it.

THX

Yes - this is weird - I mined on the pool all night, and didn't get a single payout from it. When I saw the message from motty, I started soloing, and have mined 15 blocks in about 17 minutes.

I have block 80610 as I write this.
legendary
Ok, all seems to be working well right now, wallet is receiving payouts. I just sent some coin to Fobcoin and its posting now. So network seems fine  Cheesy Pool data just looks a little strange though.... lol I know your looking into it.

THX
legendary
Motty check the total block count..... my wallet shows 80582

Just for the record Bens website had 66 hits in the last 9 hours. I dropped a note in the Minerals thread asking some of that community to take a look a Fuji and lend help where ever they can. Also, ask for miners to support pool even if only with a CPU.

He will be posting web info today I hope! and he says it can be linked to facebook etc. ok, we surely do not need any problems right now lol

Keep us posted and check block explorers etc. make sure all is equal.

MMNC  Wink
Member FujiCoin.org
Hi DougB62,

Cause is unknown, but the condition of the server is bad. Huh
Please use solo mining for a while.
Member FujiCoin.org
NOMP server is abnormal now, so I will restart it.

"Blocks Pending Per Pool" theoretically should not be in more than 120.

Member FujiCoin.org
I have set up a donation button in the web site of FujiCoin today.
I will use donations in the market to support the FujiCoin's value.
How do you think?

--> http://www.fujicoin.org/
Member FujiCoin.org

Hi dev, we have listed fujicoin  in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for fujicoin https://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/32 . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.
This great news! we will spread the word!! Going to set up an account now and send up some FujiCoins  Wink

Hi MMNC,

I've bought your order. Wink
Please sell much higher! lol

Haha motty!

It would seem that you bought my order as well!
Ok - sending more, and not selling for less than 1000 sat!  Grin

Hi DougB62,

Good to hear.
There are people of the 1.3 billion in China.
Investors who will lift up the price of FujiCoin MUST stay there.  Grin
legendary

Hi dev, we have listed fujicoin  in FobCoin.com, which is a fast, efficient and secure cryptocurrency exchange focusing on the newest and the most promising cryptocurrencies. Here is the link for fujicoin https://www.fobcoin.com/index.php/Home/Trade/index/convertId/32 . We would appreciate it if you could add the link to your exchange list.
This great news! we will spread the word!! Going to set up an account now and send up some FujiCoins  Wink

Hi MMNC,

lol yes Ill be happy to sell much higher,,, just for you!  Grin

This great news! we will spread the word!! Going to set up an account now and send up some FujiCoins  Wink

Hi MMNC,

Haha motty!

It would seem that you bought my order as well!
Ok - sending more, and not selling for less than 1000 sat!  Grin
Member FujiCoin.org

This great news! we will spread the word!! Going to set up an account now and send up some FujiCoins  Wink

Hi MMNC,

Member FujiCoin.org

Hi NewFoBCoin,

Thank You!  Cheesy
I will register FOBCOIN.COM to our exchange list.

您好NewFoBCoin先生

謝謝!  Cheesy
我要註冊福币网我們的交易平台名單
legendary

legendary
I sent an email in Chinese to coin-ga.me. lol

您好

添加FujiCoin到您的網站
FujiCoin是完美的硬幣
這將是你的包是有用的

非常感謝你提前 Wink

//fujicoin.org
motty

Good thinking! lol awesome  Wink

We really need a site like this to take Fuji in under its wing and give it a chance. Keep trying!

thx  Cheesy
Member FujiCoin.org
I sent an email in Chinese to coin-ga.me. lol

您好

添加FujiCoin到您的網站
FujiCoin是完美的硬幣
這將是你的包是有用的

非常感謝你提前 Wink

//fujicoin.org
motty