Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 39. (Read 69405 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Maybe if the Dev is having a hard time getting this stuck chain fixed he could look for some outside help to get it moving again? It would be sad to see a coin with potential die off because no one can get their wallets connected Sad I am honestly still one confirmation away from the coins I sent to my wallet lmao Like honestly!!! lol

EDIT - I've had a developer contact me and if the price is right he is willing to fix the problem and get the chain working properly and everything fixed so that people can continue staking their coins.  I'm willing to contribute some funds to help get the coin fixed because I would like to see this coin do well.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Low coin amount, seems like there are some issues with the POS but dev seems to be on it, I'll pick up a few just in case
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom
I'm kinda tired of this, closed the wallet. Let me know when PoS is fixed, if it will ever get fixed.
Activity: 633
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
So has the Dev gone or is the chain going to be fixed and a wallet updated so the chain can move smoothly?

I quote

I WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE EVEN IF THE WHOLE NETWORK WENT UP IN SMOKE NOW I WILL STILL BE HERE REBUILDING

I will be working on things for yep but until I have completed a crowd funding sale of items some of those I won't be able to put into action.

Thanks

P.S sorry for the short response

Because i'm not posting like I Was DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE LEFT

Thanks

So why is the chain stuck?
Oh ya no worries mate lol I was just wondering if you guys were working on getting the chain fixed since it has been stuck on block 2022 for the last day and a bitz! That's all mate just checking to see what's the word Wink Cheers
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
So has the Dev gone or is the chain going to be fixed and a wallet updated so the chain can move smoothly?

I quote

I WON'T BE GOING ANYWHERE EVEN IF THE WHOLE NETWORK WENT UP IN SMOKE NOW I WILL STILL BE HERE REBUILDING

I will be working on things for yep but until I have completed a crowd funding sale of items some of those I won't be able to put into action.

Thanks

P.S sorry for the short response

Because i'm not posting like I Was DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE LEFT

Thanks
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
is everyone now stuck on  2022?
yes devs fix it
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
What's with all the panic?
("  He said laughing Wink ")

The Code Will be sorted. I have yet to state something I couldn't get accomplished. if you read the OP you will see why i'm here for reasons just like this i qoute

"We are doing YEP to further our Learning around Proof Of Stake and it's concept side by side with the science behind a Crypto Technology Idea crossing the barrier into a currency without backing from high up people.

We are here to let all including ourselves be involved and learn new things we can admit we are by far not the best developers out there but at the same time we are certainly not the worst either for us YEP can help us and even developers, geeks and people no good with this at all we are here to help and to ask the community for help partaking in the understanding of many things so please have patience with us as we will for you. "

So please don't Panic.

Thanks
Activity: 126
 Huh DEAD Huh
YEP
Merit: 250
Infected Mushroom

Yes, I am stuck too. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Yobit panic dump.Next crap coin?
coin with 2000 coin supply and active dev can't be crap coin  Wink btw. buying 100 coins @100k sat range pm me offers

Nice try  Wink
Holding, this would lift off in the near Future  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
coin with 2000 coin supply and active dev can't be crap coin  Wink btw. buying 100 coins @100k sat range pm me offers
Since blocks are moving slow, coins are staying in 'staking' balance alot longer. Dev do these stay in staking until stakes received 'mature'?
yep they do, dev is allredy fixing

Good to know. Thanks
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Since blocks are moving slow, coins are staying in 'staking' balance alot longer. Dev do these stay in staking until stakes received 'mature'?
yep they do, dev is allredy fixing
Pages:
Jump to: