Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 35. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
I would love to reserve 1 of these, but do you sell to the SEA-region ? Huh

I don't currently have an Asia region distributor, but all my distributors can ship anywhere, it will just cost a bit to ship worldwide.

What is needed to became SE Distributor ?

Thanks
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Will try to get some for sure...
What about the moonlander 3 ?  Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Hi,

sorry newbie here ,  Can i use it with nichhash ? in single pc or laptop how many USB miner i can plug ?

Thanks
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
when sale moonlander 2 ? or need waiting list ? ty
Activity: 14
Wow, I'm definitely in for a couple!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I didn't see it addressed in the OP.  For those people who wish to order 50+ sticks, how will you be taking payment?

We are all here for one reason, and I'm building these to advance and spread mining/crypto to as many people as possible so you can take a guess on the only form of payment I accept Wink

It's Scrypt, so any Scrypt coin should work?

8-P
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
I didn't see it addressed in the OP.  For those people who wish to order 50+ sticks, how will you be taking payment?

We are all here for one reason, and I'm building these to advance and spread mining/crypto to as many people as possible so you can take a guess on the only form of payment I accept Wink

Ahhhhh I Gotcha, but that's a lot of doge...

Yes minimum ONE MILLION DOGE per stick Cheesy
Activity: 32
I didn't see it addressed in the OP.  For those people who wish to order 50+ sticks, how will you be taking payment?

We are all here for one reason, and I'm building these to advance and spread mining/crypto to as many people as possible so you can take a guess on the only from of payment I accept Wink

Ahhhhh I Gotcha, but that's a lot of doge...
legendary
When do you expect the pre-orders will actually ship? Will it be based on how many pre-orders your receive?

Its all in my main post...only thing holding these from being produced right now is waiting for the chips to be fabricated from he foundry. Chip production is still on schedule and will be shipped to me mid-october. Barring an unforeseen delays ill be able to start shipments shortly after I receive the chips, since PCBs and components will be ordered ahead of time.
legendary
I didn't see it addressed in the OP.  For those people who wish to order 50+ sticks, how will you be taking payment?

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Glad to see a unique product coming out, hope this is met with great success to fund your future developments!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
When do you expect the pre-orders will actually ship? Will it be based on how many pre-orders your receive?
Activity: 32
legendary
Quick update!

Final component selection/testing is complete on the dev board, and just finished semi-final production PCB design (check out render below). Hopefully ill have the real thing to show you guys by friday/monday. My distributors are on track to start pre-orders on Friday.

legendary
I was going to ask about LINUX support, but then I noticed the style of the terminal window.

OK, so sue me for missing the "support" line the first time around.

9-)

Based on the stats, I'm guessing the Innosilicon A4's ASIC chip at the core of this?

Yes, like usual you can use my repo to compile bfgminer driver, or use the pre-compiled Windows/Mac/Linux binaries I will provide when these ship.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
I was going to ask about LINUX support, but then I noticed the style of the terminal window.

OK, so sue me for missing the "support" line the first time around.

9-)

Based on the stats, I'm guessing the Innosilicon A4's ASIC chip at the core of this?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I'm in for a few.  Watching for final pricing and pre-order info...

M
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'd like 2-3 of these. Looking forward to trying them out Smiley Good job dude!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation
is it possible to run more units at same device? or do they need their own OS?
Pages:
Jump to: