Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner! - page 33. (Read 82994 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Man this thing sold out fast  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
bitshopper is back online and can take more orders.
Activity: 38
Managed to get a few, Thanks! Look forward to them.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
I get 2 of them wooot  !!!!! 
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Bought 10. But how thick is it? In other words how many USB hubs will this take?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Sold out in 3 minutes!

I managed to put 10 into my basket. While I prepared the payment, shop-system told me "out of stock". Not sure about those 10. They should be reserved while I try to pay the invoice. I hope to be one of the Lucky Guys.

I got some from ASICPuppy.  Theirs were slightly cheaper -- without the 0.97 -- but shipping was a little more.  Either way, I got some.

M
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Sold out in 3 minutes!

I managed to put 10 into my basket. While I prepared the payment, shop-system told me "out of stock". Not sure about those 10. They should be reserved while I try to pay the invoice. I hope to be one of the Lucky Guys.
legendary
legendary
Pre-Order starts in in a few minutes guys...keep an eye here and marketplace for direct links.

Good luck!
Activity: 23
I would be interested in 10 pcs, in the USA
Activity: 89
EU Sales will start at 6 PM CEST (UTC +2). In the shop it will be shown as "Out of stock" as long as sales didn't start.

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de

How much is the shipping?
Activity: 71
Merit: 13
EU Sales will start at 6 PM CEST (UTC +2). In the shop it will be shown as "Out of stock" as long as sales didn't start.

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
Activity: 67
I want to buy, but Bitshopper.de out of stock   Sad
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
ॐ http://goaco.in ॐ
this can buy under 10 in asia ?

or have onyone make grup buy for asia ?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
EUR 64 + shipping huh. That's $80 a pop.
That's a year to break even at current difficulty levels.

Think long and hard, guys.
Activity: 5
Can someone from the EU buy 50 or more of them to resell ? I'm sure a lot of Europeans still want some ! I will buy 1 if it is possible  Grin
Activity: 22
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Bitshopper says "out of Stock"
Is it possible for me to buy 10 pcs direct then ?
Activity: 4
When's the ETA on release date? not just preorder...
legendary
OP has been updated with final pricing and start time...see below:

Pre-order will officially go live tomorrow(or I guess today now), Friday Sept 1st at 12PM Eastern (GMT - 5). Pre-order links from my distributors will go live at that time, and I will post a separate thread Pre-order thread in the marketplace section.

Keep in mind that with every moonlander you buy, 10-20% of my personal profits will go directly to the Litecoin Foundation, to further drive this awesome growth we have had with Litecoin this year(keep an eye out for a Moonlander tweet by Charlie tomorrow)!

Final Pre-order pricing is a follows:

For North America
Holybitcoin.com and Asicpuppy.com: 59 USD + shipping

Europe and surrounding countries
Bitshopper.de: 64 EUR + shipping

EU pricing covers all import and sales taxes, and certifications required to sell electronics in EU.

Asia/Australia/South America

I will handle most of these sales: 59 USD + shipping, MOQ 10 pieces

I have enough stock to handle a couple hundred additional sales, but I cant ship 1 or 2 to individuals internationally...It does not make sense shipping wise (will cost over 20 USD in just shipping for one unit). I suggest people looking for 1 or two sticks to form group buys by trusted members in your respective region subforums, and have the group buy leader contact me with final numbers. The trust of the group buyer is entirely up to you guys.

Pre-order pricing will only last for the initial units sold, and cant guarantee price will last once pre-order is over.

DO NOT contact me for sales in the NA/EUR regions covered by distributors unless you want 50+ units. They have put in alot of work and cash upfront to make this work smoothly for everyone, and I wont be selling at lower price directly.

Thanks again for all your support so far!...im excited that you guys are even more excited than me about these Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: