Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 19. (Read 37580 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev :

I'm very sorry to say that the portuguese translation has been made with google translate. It's horrible to say the least Sad

I'm Portuguese, I live in Portugal and that is not Portuguese... that's something similar to it, and I'm beeing kind...

I'm not offering myself to do a real translation, or to reclame the bounty, but you should not pay who did it !!

I'am sorry to say that my translation wasn't made by google translate. Quote me my errors. I talk fluently portuguese.
Try to google translate it you will see its totally different. The meaning of all the text is kept and guaranted.

I'am very disapointed by your comment since it took my quite a long time do this right.

check : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-kfc-futurecoin-groestl-skein-sha256-crypto-vesting-ipo-seguro-577971
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
cannot connect to suprnova skein pool. All is right, but still get "no servers were found..." wtf!? I have already connected to this pool, but then get disconnect and now unavailable to reconnect

Then you probably got banned sending invalid shares ? PM me your IP and i will have a look, are your 100 % sure you had set the right algo ?
send you pm
i'm 100% sure that everything was right

unbanned you Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
cannot connect to suprnova skein pool. All is right, but still get "no servers were found..." wtf!? I have already connected to this pool, but then get disconnect and now unavailable to reconnect

Then you probably got banned sending invalid shares ? PM me your IP and i will have a look, are your 100 % sure you had set the right algo ?
send you pm
i'm 100% sure that everything was right
Dev :

I'm very sorry to say that the portuguese translation has been made with google translate. It's horrible to say the least Sad

I'm Portuguese, I live in Portugal and that is not Portuguese... that's something similar to it, and I'm beeing kind...

I'm not offering myself to do a real translation, or to reclame the bounty, but you should not pay who did it !!

Noted, thank you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Dev :

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
legendary

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Thanks Oc and BBR , it's synching now but too late to mine for me  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
This coin needs to be relaunched guys. Sad but true.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I am not getting any share at all on sha256 (with 300M erupter) (no rejected either)

I've set initial diff to 256, maybe thats a bit high ? what is your GH/s ?
0.3GHash/s (ok it is small...)

uh sorry i doubt that will work out, i'd have to lower initial diff to 16 or even 8 that would kill me with the antminers currently in the pool.. they're already at diff 4096... if i set it to 8 now, they'll literally kill the pool flodding it with shares...

But, buddy, with 0.3 gh/s .. believe me, its hard worth the electrity..

Maybe try another sha pool or the chinese pool ?
not worth the effort  Grin
legendary
I am not getting any share at all on sha256 (with 300M erupter) (no rejected either)

uh sorry i doubt that will work out, i'd have to lower initial diff to 16 or even 8 that would kill me with the antminers currently in the pool.. they're already at diff 4096... if i set it to 8 now, they'll literally kill the pool flodding it with shares...

But, buddy, with 0.3 gh/s .. believe me, its hard worth the electrity..

Maybe try another sha pool or the chinese pool ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
HashHarder Supports FutureCoin

http://www.hashharder.com/groestl/futurecoin - GROESTL

No Registration | Payouts Direct to Wallet on Maturation

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

bbr
Activity: 290
If nobody is willing to post a working config can someone tell me if mine looks right as I can't get wallet to sync.

filename futurecoin.conf

rpcuser=name
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=localhost
rpcport=10901
port=10900
algo=skein
gen=0
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
addnode=seed1.thefuturecoin.org
addnode=seed2.thefuturecoin.org
addnode=seed3.thefuturecoin.org
addnode=seed4.thefuturecoin.org

Thanks for reply but still the same "no block sources available"

You can also try:

addnode=kfcsha.suprnova.cc
addnode=kfcskein.suprnova.cc
addnode=kfcgrs.suprnova.cc

delete your old futurecoin folder (i take it that as you have not synced you have no coins in your wallet) in app data/roaming and relaunch wallet, close wallet, add the .conf file to the new futurecoin folder and relaunch wallet
Activity: 378
miner is crazy,diff is too high,low luck for solo miner now

07:27:31

getmininginfo

07:27:31

{
"blocks" : 2411,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 1,
"pow_algo" : "groestl",
"difficulty" : 99.89318186,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 113083.24802528,
"difficulty_groestl" : 99.89318186,
"difficulty_skein" : 202.62763144,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Oh what a surprise , usual case with these launches, I had folders ready created , config and bat files ready, wallet unzip command just waiting for password and HEY HO sync issues, guess I'm out of here with those crazy difficulties.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: