Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 17. (Read 37580 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I won't let you spoil my name MarioBrito

Pareço-te preocupado com isso ? E eu não o vou deixar destruir uma lingua rica e complexa como o Português.

Translation :

Do I look like I care ? And I'm not letting you ruin a beautifull and rich language like Portuguese.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC

That's good. But people already mined a lot, plenty got lots of solo blocks. You better just increase IPO value somehow, it's ok with coin and miners, just IPO investors left behind.

i think there are not so many blocks mined already at 500 kfc reward

should be ok maybe dev can use some bounty to give ipo more coin

Not so many?Smiley
It's excactly 10k blocks, if you hadn't noticed, mate Wink

Yep, that should be great, that's what I'm talking about.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hardfork at block 10k Please update your wallets! To change block reward to 100kFC
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you change it ,other miner will have very low profit,and this shit coin become a SCAM coin!

Think of it as an early miner bonus. Many coins do it.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you change it ,other miner will have very low profit,and this shit coin become a SCAM coin!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Perfect, thanks, I will do some testing and incorporate the fix as soon as possible, i hope the hardfork goes fine...
DMD,XZC
i like dig shit coins ,
if it is like a shit ,then it will give me high payback.
if it is like a SCAM,then it give me nothing.
Activity: 364

That's good. But people already mined a lot, plenty got lots of solo blocks. You better just increase IPO value somehow, it's ok with coin and miners, just IPO investors left behind.

i think there are not so many blocks mined already at 500 kfc reward

should be ok maybe dev can use some bounty to give ipo more coin

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
You should have multiplied IPO coins x5 than too
Successful coins don't need an IPO, they rely on what they bring to the table to ensure demand. Only shitcoin Pump and Dump scams like this one need an IPO.

Dev explained it with - he'll set buy walls with funds from IPO. And there are 3 phases of IPO, so most of investors will get their coins in few weeks, not now.
But now, since he made IPO lost 5 times value due to unreasonable increasing block reward x5 he should explain that and solve the problem. Most of the funds are in the escrow.
I don't know how will he solve it. The only way I see - by buying cheap coins(due to x5 block reward) from miners using IPO funds, and increasing coin's cost by that action.
I mean, - and giving IPO investors x5 coins. Coins, bought by cheap with IPO funds. I don't know. What the hell is that. And he is silent.

noly 4.7BTC buy 5000000 IPO coins,about 1BTC=1M  KFC
current miner will dig it use 1BTC=200K KFC
if IPO x5,that is a real SCAM!!

IPO wont be 5 times more, practically impossible to do.
Activity: 103
Introducing EliteMiner

REGISTERING

1 % Fees
PPLNS
http://kfc.eliteminer.net
stratum+tcp://kfc-pool.eliteminer.net:3340

Our pools are run by experienced cryptocoin users. All pools are DDOS protected. Support at http://help.eliteminer.net
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Successful coins don't need an IPO, they rely on what they bring to the table to ensure demand. Only shitcoin Pump and Dump scams like this one need an IPO.

Dev explained it with - he'll set buy walls with funds from IPO. And there are 3 phases of IPO, so most of investors will get their coins in few weeks, not now.
But now, since he made IPO lost 5 times value due to unreasonable increasing block reward x5 he should explain that and solve the problem. Most of the funds are in the escrow.
I don't know how will he solve it. The only way I see - by buying cheap coins(due to x5 block reward) from miners using IPO funds, and increasing coin's cost by that action.
I mean, - and giving IPO investors x5 coins. Coins, bought by cheap with IPO funds. I don't know. What the hell is that. And he is silent.

All IPO coins are worthless. Why would you bother mining an IPO coin?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
what is wrong with :

Futurecoin é uma mudança fundamental no design de uma moeda criptografica tipica. Adotamos um modelo comprovado encontrados em muitas empresas com capital aberto por todo o mundo. Em isso, nosso design de bloco de longo prazo é projetado para simular as características de aquisição graduais (graded vesting), de forma que gostaríamos de criar um ambiente de mineiros que trabalham para melhorar a moeda e, assim, a moeda valorisar, e também tira o desejo de vender imediatamente. A natura deste modelo também dá origem a uma longa lista de serviços que seriam fundamentais para a moeda, como um futuro mercado forte que ira reduzir os riscos de todos os investidores e dos mineiros que detém a moeda, e também um novo pool design para aqueles que precisam de Futurecoin imediatamente.  

for example. Tell me please.

BeebopFive,

Se me dei ao trabalho de indicar ao dev que o "português" que estava na tradução nao era correcto, é óbvio que sou Português e como tal, sou imediatamente capaz de detectar Português correcto de Português traduzido de uma forma apressada, por quem nao conhece realmente esta lingua.

Real Portuguese :

A FutureCoin representa uma mudança fundamental ao design típico de uma moeda criptográfica. Adoptámos um modelo comprovado em muitas Sociedades Anónimas por todo o mundo. Os blocos de duração longa foram projectados de forma a simular as características de aquisição gradual, pelo que pretendemos criar um ambiente em que os mineiros trabalham para melhorar a moeda, e assim, a mesma valorizar, reduzindo o desejo de a vender imediatamente. A natureza deste modelo também origina uma longa lista de serviços que serão fundamentais para a moeda, tal como um mercado futuro forte que irá reduzir os riscos de todos os investidores e dos mineiros que a detêm, incluindo um novo "design" de pool para aqueles que precisam de FutureCoin's imediatamente.

There you go... sorry... but You do not speak fluent Portuguese.
DMD,XZC

I am working on fix.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

I am working on fix.

If you plan to do a hardfork, please let some blocks pass .. So a fork in 10h is ok, but not in 2.. you need some time preparing that and please test it before releasing

I am working on fix.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
People lose interest pretty quickly in crypto. 2 weeks is too long. Maybe 3 days, even that is too long. No miner gonna wait that long to cash out. Especially price in crypto is fast moving. 2 weeks is a very long time in cryto and by the time miner able to sell , its highly possible they sell at a lost.

People lost interest in BlackCoin and it's stupid ideas... made me very rich.
If you can't wait 14 days, you're not trading currencies, you're gambling on twitter/forum reliability. Period.

I can't say I'm 100% behind the coin but I'm intrigued.

Pages:
Jump to: