Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 2. (Read 37580 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Looks like suprnova kfc pools still alive! Does anyone seen devs? Or maybe someone want to be new one? I think we need decrease maturity time in 4-10 times.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
it is dead?
any news?

any news of the fall of http://kfc.crypto-coinz.com/ site? It seems that I cheated and I could not remove the generated coins

!!! NEWS Huh
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Im planning to solomine at 1-2gpu =)
Activity: 8
I stayed there too, about 300,000 kfc. (Why it does not work?  http://kfc.crypto-coinz.com/
Activity: 2
it is dead?
any news?

any news of the fall of http://kfc.crypto-coinz.com/ site? It seems that I cheated and I could not remove the generated coins
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Activity: 560
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

Devs use this kilo thing - kFC: 1 kFC = 1000 FC

When an exchange adds Futurecoin it's traded in kFC. So if 1 kFC is sold for 1 satoshi it means 1 FC is sold for 1/1000 satoshi.

Usually price can't be lower then 1 satoshi per coin, it's the minimum price for any cryptocurrency. Never before Futurecoin something was sold for lower than 1 satoshi. But Futurecoin with its kFC feature was selling for 1/10 satoshi per coin.

While true that a minimum coin price is one satoshi on a BTC exchange, the truism is meaningless.  You have to have people wanting to buy at that price.  What good is a "value" of 1 sat if nobody is willing to buy?  I have seen coins go to one sat and shortly thereafter the buy order book dries up.  GPUC and HEX are examples that come to mind.  After that, they are only able to trade on other markets such as LTC, or get delisted entirely.

So, there is really no such thing as a 1 sat minimum price.

Also, I think that there is at least one exchange that trades in mBTC.

I haven't seen a single exchange like that.

Futurecoin was going pretty good, it was popular enough to be traded at least at 5-10 satoshi. I think most people was confused with kFC. I myself thought that those offers at 50-100 sat was for FC. I think lot of people who set those offers also thought it's for FC, not kFC. That was the problem why it wasn't ever traded.

Coinedup has mBTC markets. Not that I believe it's a good place to be.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

When an exchange adds Futurecoin it's traded in kFC. So if 1 kFC is sold for 1 satoshi it means 1 FC is sold for 1/1000 satoshi.

Usually price can't be lower then 1 satoshi per coin, it's the minimum price for any cryptocurrency. Never before Futurecoin something was sold for lower than 1 satoshi. But Futurecoin with its kFC feature was selling for 1/10 satoshi per coin.

While true that a minimum coin price is one satoshi on a BTC exchange, the truism is meaningless.  You have to have people wanting to buy at that price.  What good is a "value" of 1 sat if nobody is willing to buy?  I have seen coins go to one sat and shortly thereafter the buy order book dries up.  GPUC and HEX are examples that come to mind.  After that, they are only able to trade on other markets such as LTC, or get delisted entirely.

Futurecoin was going pretty good, it was popular enough to be traded at least at 5-10 satoshi. I think most people was confused with kFC. I myself thought that those offers at 50-100 sat was for FC. I think lot of people who set those offers also thought it's for FC, not kFC. That was the problem why it wasn't ever traded.
kFC has always been the symbol as FC was already taken by fuguecoin (I must admit I never understood that kiloFC thing developed by dev ). However I never made that confusion between kFC (as symbol) and kFC (as 1000 FC), and actually that was pretty clear on the exchange people were buying or selling something called kFC and that's it.
I stop selling mine, when I found the price outrageously low...

I was sure it sold in FC, as well as many others. Then I tried to sell some coins and understood I was wrong.

It doesn't matter what symbol to choose. It's important to get rid of "kilo'. I'm not sure if Futurecoin might recover after such failure but my proposal would be a good start.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

kFC has always been the symbol as FC was already taken by fuguecoin (I must admit I never understood that kiloFC thing developed by dev ). However I never made that confusion between kFC (as symbol) and kFC (as 1000 FC), and actually that was pretty clear on the exchange people were buying or selling something called kFC and that's it.
I stop selling mine, when I found the price outrageously low...
legendary
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

Activity: 560
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

Activity: 8
I understand, but futurecoin silent to my messages, I understand perhaps coin already died, did not start ...  Sad
Activity: 52
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

legendary
kFC feature exists  Huh
how ?

Activity: 52
Sent out phase 3. Sorry about inactivity, Pendere is going though chemotherapy we have been having a tough time.

Very sorry to hear that.  Condolences and best wishes.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
legendary
you need to find an exchange

No reason untill there's this kFC feature still exists and let the price be under 1 satoshi.
Activity: 72
Activity: 112
Sent out phase 3. Sorry about inactivity, Pendere is going though chemotherapy we have been having a tough time.
legendary
How long on average does it take for a block to get confirmed on this coin. Been waiting almost over a week and a half and coins on pool still not confirmed their about 40% done and looking at it could take a lot longer to become confirmed.

two weeks
Pages:
Jump to: