Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Futurecoin|Groestl-Skein-SHA256|Crypto Vesting|Launch Thread|REQUIRED CLIENT UPDATE! - page 3. (Read 37580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
How long on average does it take for a block to get confirmed on this coin. Been waiting almost over a week and a half and coins on pool still not confirmed their about 40% done and looking at it could take a lot longer to become confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Dear dev, if you're not interested in FC anymore, please make the last effort and remove kFC from the code. Make it just FC.

legendary
Activity: 1848
kinda shady - 4 days notice...

any particular reason why this would be necessary?

shady ?!

why ?? other pools simply shut down the whole pool without notice Smiley remember, these are free services...

Again, i'm just closing the stratum's, not the page, you can withdraw your funds at anytime ... also the next 2 weeks' blocks, no worries.

You need a reason ?

On the Skein Pool there is 1 user mining, on the Sha Pool also 1 miner and on the groestl there are 3.

Since the Pool lives from donations, i simply cannot afford this three pools anymore, they take "space" on the servers for three full coin slots.. I could place other coins on this slots with much more miners or simply fully new coins.

If you donate the servercosts for the next month, I'll surely let the pools up, no problem Smiley

something wrong with the pool cash out facility?

I asked this when ocminer was online - strange that there is no reply from ocminer...

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1848
kinda shady - 4 days notice...

any particular reason why this would be necessary?

shady ?!

why ?? other pools simply shut down the whole pool without notice Smiley remember, these are free services...

Again, i'm just closing the stratum's, not the page, you can withdraw your funds at anytime ... also the next 2 weeks' blocks, no worries.

You need a reason ?

On the Skein Pool there is 1 user mining, on the Sha Pool also 1 miner and on the groestl there are 3.

Since the Pool lives from donations, i simply cannot afford this three pools anymore, they take "space" on the servers for three full coin slots.. I could place other coins on this slots with much more miners or simply fully new coins.

If you donate the servercosts for the next month, I'll surely let the pools up, no problem Smiley

something wrong with the pool cash out facility?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Futurecoin has been added to the StaleCoins list - http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-lists/stalecoins/

Let us know if the status changes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
What does the wallet address start with?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Now there is no exchange at all Cry
wth is going on?....
I'm very disapointed in this dev!.. did you even bother to message bittrex?...
huh nobody selling or buying what would be the point... there is absolutely no activity in here
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Now there is no exchange at all Cry
wth is going on?....
I'm very disapointed in this dev!.. did you even bother to message bittrex?...
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Still waiting for phase 3 payout too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Btw, I believe I should have been received coins from the third stage. But I haven't yet.

I was also third phase but I pulled my investment. Too many mistakes in my opinion. Wish you all good luck. Maybe you'll make me regret it  Wink
legendary
Btw, I believe I should have been received coins from the third stage. But I haven't yet.
Activity: 25
why difficulty so low?.. this coin is amazing! how can we vote poloniex?... I like this exchange very much!  Cool
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 22
Is this coin dead? Doesn't seem to be much... ANY activity, isn't it phase three IPO payout time? Not a single post? No PR.....  Undecided
legendary
pools closing, no exchange !

thanks to the dev to wasting our time !

My sentiments entirely, as to the absent dev.

However, there is no need to be overly dramatic.  The Coinano exchange is still operating, as are several pools.

Yes, but dev abandoned the coin, he has no interest in FC anymore. If he changes this bullshit kFC to normal FC and finds a marketing guy we would be ok. But it doesn't seem like he cares about FC.

You can change the units in the settings.

I can, but it should go away from all clients. Just look at the price it's 60 satoshi per 1000 FC or 0.06 satoshi per coin. If you change this simple thing and remove kFC the minimum price will be 1 satoshi - almost 17 times more than now. It'll a good start. Then we can set some bounties for articles and stuff. I'll pledge lots of coins for it. But if you don't remove kFC there's no future for Futurecoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

However, there is no need to be overly dramatic.  The Coinano exchange is still operating, as are several pools.

Yes, but dev abandoned the coin, he has no interest in FC anymore. If he changes this bullshit kFC to normal FC and finds a marketing guy we would be ok. But it doesn't seem like he cares about FC.

You can change the units in the settings.
legendary

However, there is no need to be overly dramatic.  The Coinano exchange is still operating, as are several pools.

Activity: 52

Pages:
Jump to: