Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 8. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Keep up the good work, great investment so far!
Activity: 2
- What I like about the project : Solid Cryptocurrency, consistent even with the declining market (BTC dump)
- Why I support it : I got 2 Masternodes running and really, almost daily payouts, no delays, good Wallet !

Nice job team !
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Galactrum has the easiest way to install an Masternode. And if there some problems, you get immediately answer on discord. Masternodes are very stable and ore-prices turned upwards, I rely on these coin.
Activity: 1
I too have been very impressed with ORE, the project is sound and the team is very active! The discord is one of the more active communities I have seen, full of helpful people and an extremely positive vibe! I believe the future is bright for Galactrum!
Activity: 252
I've sat on the Discord for a while, and while I don't participate much, I do like the team's professionalism
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I read the last page and surprised that there so many positive feedbacks, it is quite rare for the altcoins
Activity: 10
Everyone posting here is very spot on. The team has surpassed my expectations time and time again. It is truly a best in class product with an amazing team. The wallet is simply the best-- no question about that. It has all the boxes checked (privacy, instant send, more resistant to attacks with the MN consensus in addition to the PoW and a cool ticker and logo to boot!).

Keep up the amazing work devs!
The team for this project is very responsive in discord and will be releasing their Android App soon! Looking forward to voting on community proposals and merchant integration in the future. Lots of good things to come for this project. Setting up masternodes was a cinch.
Activity: 7
I thought this was juts another dump coin, but after getting to know the community and devs a bit better I wanted to stay. I've been around blockchain since days of dogecoin and I have to say this coin has a really good change to make something awesome. Shensu and the other devs are super dedicated to making this coin work. The community is really helpful. This is a privacy coin with a real amazing community. The development just keeps getting better and better. Hope to see that mobile wallet soon it looks great so far.

Every time I visit a new coin community I always compare it to Galactrum.
I've been mining for over a year now but one of my best discoveries was just recently with ORE.  Setting up the masternode was so incredibly easy, I wish I had started mining it sooner.  Very high expectations for this coin, I can't believe how well it held up to the past few weeks of bear markets.
Activity: 196
ORE has been killing it for a while now. One of the most consistently impressive coins.
Activity: 322
This has been one of the more reliable masternode coins for me.
The node only goes down when I take it down.

https://explorer.galactrum.org/address/GSBV3FWcSRkJZYZgvSzJqEcYMpdu6VQcG6

The dev is knowledgable and actually responds to questions.

I have not known too much about Galactrum project, which I have just found early today.
So, could you give me more sources to discover more about the project.
At first glance, I think this one is promising and deserved to spend more time to discover about it.

This is definitely one of the better-dev projects out there.  One thing I suggest is you load up the wallet and see that it has a unique look and feel.  This already shows the dev is doing more than just cloning a coin - he actually knows how to code, instead of just find and replace "Dash" with the name of his project.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
This has been one of the more reliable masternode coins for me.
The node only goes down when I take it down.

https://explorer.galactrum.org/address/GSBV3FWcSRkJZYZgvSzJqEcYMpdu6VQcG6

The dev is knowledgable and actually responds to questions.
Activity: 3
Galactrum has to be my favourite so far in the crypto world,i've been buying bits and happily contributing some hashpower to several pools whilst also promoting it to my crypto buddies. The wallet's pretty neat and transactions are pretty much instant,can't fault it.
Good luck team Galactrum
Activity: 55
I like the great atmosphere that the Galactrum team has put together. This is the kind of community that comes together to share ideas and help each other to drive success to the project.

Oh, and I like mining ORE too!  Cheesy

Galactrum is available at Mining Pools by Erstweal

Low fees, steady payout & fast response - Lyra2v2 algorithm

• Stratum  : pool.erstweal.com:4531
  • User     :
  • Password : c=ORE
  • Password : d=1024 for Nicehash

• Website  : http://erstweal.com/
  • Fee      : 0.5 %
  • Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u -p c=ORE
  • AMD      : sgminer --algorithm lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://pool.erstweal.com:4531 -u -p c=ORE

For better results with AMD, try mkxminer
To name workers or set difficulty, enter in the password area -p worker,d=1048,c=ORE
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Galactrum says that anyone can participate in the further development, enhancement, and outreach of Galactrum.
By submitting the proposal, Galactrum will become more familiar and convenient.
Since Galactrum will report the progress of the project from time to time, I feel secure.
I will keep watching this project and I would like to participate if possible.
Activity: 46
I wrote here many times that Galactrum is a very successful project. The wallet works perfectly and quickly. Coins send and recrive in 0.1 sec. Discord is full of ppl and devs always help. Despite the unfavorable market situation, the ORE price is growing, it says for itself. Masternodes is still very cheap to buy. If you are miner, don't forget: Galactrum is ASIC resistant = more profits. Hodl ORE for life!  Cool
Activity: 6
I Cant wait to see the mobile wallet, this is a great coin, awesome community, fast transactions, private sends, and MN are wonderful passive income.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
We first started mining Galactrum in 2017 simply due to how profitable it was at the time. After a bit of research we identified Galactrum as one of the most promising/safe masternode coins that were popping up all over the place in the end of 2017. We mined enough to set up a Masternode with one of the masternode hosting services. I believe it was sometime in March when we decided to try switching our Galactrum Masternode to our own vps rather then use the hosting service. This was the first masternode that I had ever set up "manually" so I joined the Galactrum Discord server, where I found many extremely helpful people that will walk you through ever single step. Smiley In fact one of the Galactrum Developers wrote a script that automates 95%+++ of the steps to setting up a Masternode. That little fact right there makes Galactrum worth checking out in my humble opinion.
Activity: 51
Merit: 4
Galactrum (ORE) is ASIC resistant using the LYRA2V2 algorithm.
I am looking forward to the Mobile Wallet.  Love the sneak peak GUI screen shot. 
Pages:
Jump to: