Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 7. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Galactrum will be the DASH Killer
Lol, you are likely too over-valued Galactrum. This one is a good project and has potential for more growth, but I don't think it can be a giant killer, especially Dash killer.
Activity: 2
Love Galactrum website, and wallet. One of the slickest wallets around. Masternode script makes installing the masternode a breeze, and the payouts are consistent and profitable!

Once the mobile wallet is launched, and the general market becomes aware of this amazing product, the sky in the limit! (or the moon in this  case)

Keep up the good work dev team, you are amazing!

Regards

Activity: 210
project with a great concept, Project with its own funding, overcoming delivery problem and transfer of cryptocurrency. I strongly support this project.
Activity: 48
Galactrum will be the DASH Killer
Activity: 76
I like galactrum (ore). It's a very good project, several times up and down. Keep bouncing back, hopefully to the moon ore
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
this will be awesome next generations coins with those specifications, we will support u, just hope the masternode can run at windows wallet, no need rent vps or vpn..
Activity: 1
Awesome coin been invested for a few months now.
Activity: 17
The best thing about Galactrum is how it just works. Good developers make for a good experience!
project runnway is very good . Kiss i show this is an long lasting project .wish for this project for more long lasting. Wink
ORE is my favourite masternode coin, solid team , beautiful wallet, Fast transactions, stable network.i am very excited about the Autonomous feature and the first voting cycle. Great things are in store for Galactrum in Future.
Activity: 2
I found Galactrum while looking for a masternode coin worthy of investment.  Great wallet, great team, helpful Discord community, simple masternode setup.  ORE has a shockingly low market cap given the coin's potential.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
Easiest masternode setup on the market! No need to have ubuntu knowledge incase you want a passive income!
Activity: 1
Good project!
got already one Masternode and working on the second.
greetz from Germany!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think this is a good coin with a lot great features.  Transactions are quick, the wallet is simple and easy to use, and the masternodes are actually attainable with good ROI.  As a miner, I appreciate the fact that it's ASIC resistant and it's listed on solid pools.

Keep it up guys!  This is exactly what the crypto world needs.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Galactrum has the easiest way to install an Masternode. And if there some problems, you get immediately answer on discord. Masternodes are very stable and ore-prices turned upwards, I rely on these coin.

Yes I agree the community has been very helpful and the dev has been very responsive.  It's something not every MN coin has.
Activity: 42
https://hashnice.pw/images/logo.png
New Pool here!!
https://hashnice.pw

-o stratum+tcp://hashnice.pw:4533 -u -p c=ORE

Activity: 411
Merit: 21
In general I like the community driven project and Galactrum with their active dev team and community is absolutely one of them.
I think this project has great potential that provides user friendly masternodes.
Activity: 73
This is a very good project. I mine ORE with my 1080tis and its awesome.
Also the Galactrum team is good and friendly.
Seems that Galactrum have bright future
Activity: 33
I own four masternodes currently with galactrum (ore) dating back to December last year and I can honestly say I'm impressed with this project. You can setup a masternode within 15 minutes with the easy step by step guide that is easy to follow for even the least tech savvy people. Transaction times are blazing fast with instant send as well as basic transactions being crazy fast. Added cloaking provides for added privacy to your transactions. I have stuck and supported ore for 6 months and will continue to invest in this still early days project. Great future for this project and I hope everyone who stumbled across this thread can be apart of it! Take a read of the whitepaper for the projects future development and roadmap which can be reached on the main site landing page. We are still all eagerly waiting for the IOS and ANDROID mobile wallet releases, Voting cycle, Proposal Tracking Platform, and further merchant integration. Great time for investment in galactrum! Have a great day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: