Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Galactrum [ORE] :: Stakenodes :: PoS :: Voting :: Masternodes :: - page 4. (Read 147346 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
How many coins are needed for the masternode?
For masternode you need  1000 coins, setup information, located on the official website.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541

Hi;

Regarding their note, I presume this is an alpha version.

**NOTE** This software is still in early versions and should currently be used with caution. Do not use the wallet for mining. Do not deposit large amounts of ORE at this time, unless you are willing to take the risk.

Kind regards
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Fast growth of nodes. The recognition of the team, the value of users
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We just surpassed 1500 masternodes! Thank you to all our supporters and contributors. We have many new exciting developments that will be coming out over the proceeding months/year.
Activity: 24
MinersPool.cc - 0.7% fee - ORE

We are serving EU based server with DDoS and CloudFlare protection for miners within fee of 0,7% - https://ore.minerspool.cc
If you have any questions, be free to send us mail to [email protected]

Best regards,
MinersPool.cc team
Activity: 325
After many months of hard work and testing, the mobile app is ready for launch on the mainnet!

Around one more week till the launch day of Galactrum Android wallet.
Thanks for building Android wallet for Galactrum community.
Best regards,
After many months of hard work and testing, the mobile app is ready for launch on the mainnet!

Practical, practical, great

This is a long-term project, developers do not forget the original intention, perseverance
Activity: 86

Activity: 167
its a little one 4x1070 1x1060 , but FIVE for 24hrs mining.
gtfo
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Galactrum dispersion and elasticity
Masternodes strengthened the network and created ORE for its owners.Operating masternode is easy to set up and requires little maintenance.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
Cant understand purpose of ICO.
Activity: 12
Hello, I've got some problems with the wallet on my mac.

When I'm trying to open it I get the message that it failed to load the masternode, after that it just closes, any advice?
Hard working developers, friendly communities, and great projects take time to prove Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 48
This is a sleeping beast, will be huge this year
Activity: 24
Hello every one. I created a New Galactrum Mining Pool.

Auto / Manual payout support, no need install wallet.
You can only create an Acpool account and mining multiple coins at the same time.

Please visit https://acpool.me
Thank you.
Activity: 20
good project, im excited to see the mobile wallet launched. hope ios comes soon after! keep it up devs, good job so far!  Wink
Activity: 33
This coin is going to blow up this year, glad I'm an early MN investor. Mobile wallet is looking great and hitting the playstore / IOS soon
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
We've been developing and testing the mobile app non-stop and are so excited to deliver it! We should be ready to allow anyone to join the open beta test in the coming days.

Is the mobile application a wallet or what kind of things can you do with it?
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Self-governed is what seals the deal for me.
I can't stress this enough, I' m so gutted that I didn't get to participate in the increased masternode rewards thing that you had (if I remember correctly? maybe I don't?).
All in all, you guys are doing great work so far.
Pages:
Jump to: