Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟 GALILEL.CLOUD (GALI) 🌟 PoW/PoS/MN coin 🔥 Active Airdrops/Bounties! 🔥 - page 5. (Read 5485 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hi there, dev!
I've downloaded your chain, thanks. Let's see on new bug. Blocks on galilel explorer were doubled
This is the cause of difference block count on the wallet and explorer

Hi dev! The link you've provided is broken. Please reupload the chain files and give me the correct link to download it.
Thank you!
Best regards!

Thanks. I hope this time all be ok and MN will work good. thank you for fast reaction on complaints
Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply.

Your GALILEL.NETWORK Team
The last wallet version has synchronization bug

wallet synchronization is falls behind blockchain on explorer.  dat's why MN rewards don't displayed in the wallet I guess. please fix it.

Hello,

please use the Chain files where you can donwload here:

https://github.com/GalilelDEV/Galilel/releases/download/1.0.0.5/Galilel.Chain.to.Block-36972.tgz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
look like very nice project best of luck
Activity: 39
Thanks. I hope this time all be ok and MN will work good. thank you for fast reaction on complaints
Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply.

wallet synchronization is falls behind blockchain on explorer.  dat's why MN rewards don't displayed in the wallet I guess. please fix it.

https://i.imgur.com/9E2kT1I.png

Hello,

please use the Chain files where you can donwload here:

https://github.com/GalilelDEV/Galilel/releases/download/1.0.0.5/Galilel.Chain.to.Block-36972.tgz

Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply.

Best wishes!

Thanks for the reply.

Best wishes!
Hello,

the synchronization bug have been fixed.

Please reindex your wallets. If you have synchronization problems.

Wallet shows transactions which doesn't exist on gali blockchain, reindex and reinstall doesn't help. new masternodes (collateral 15k) doesn't work correctly: all the time I'm receiving only fake rewards

Hello,

The wallet still has a lot of bugs! synchronization issue still exists and hasn't be solved!!! Very strange dat people around keep silence...

Hello,

Hello, dev! Im glad to see how project grows, thanks. I've got the issue, your latest wallet very unstable and glitchy. Please fix synchronization additional data stack
thanks
best wishes!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
GALI Coin is an open source Proof of Work  digital cryptocurrency for fast, private and secure micro transactions.  GALI main goal is to create a decentralized fully secure and anonymous network to run applications which do not rely on any central body control. By having a distributed system, thousands of users will be responsible for maintaining the application and data so that there is no single point of failure.
My wallet on VDS doesn't synchronize the additional data. I've reinstalled wallet many times but haven't any good result. What was the reason could be?

Guys, please advise
Thank you
Best wishes!
We changed the collateral for the MN from 5K to 15K. Please update your wallets immediately.

https://github.com/GalilelDEV/Galilel/releases

What will happen to these wallets which didn't switch to the new masternode collateral?
I've stayed on the old version and still receiving MN rewards as well as POS without any problems
Activity: 14
Gali has a good purpose in the additional work of a professional and compact team and with a concept that can all be involved.
We changed the collateral for the MN from 5K to 15K. Please update your wallets immediately.

https://github.com/GalilelDEV/Galilel/releases

What about airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now?

Hello,

we got every 2 day's an Airdrop in our Discord channel.

Hi, dev! what estimation time of switching to the new wallet and setting up the new masternodes of 15k collateral? thanks for the reply!
Best wishes!
p's'
I can't find the new version of the wallet

Hello,

we got every 2 day's an Airdrop in our Discord channel.

Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: