Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟 GALILEL.CLOUD (GALI) 🌟 PoW/PoS/MN coin 🔥 Active Airdrops/Bounties! 🔥 - page 6. (Read 5485 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 0
Hello Community,

our Whitepaper has been released:

https://galilel.network/downloads/Whitepaper-Galilel-Coin-v1.0.pdf

Your GALILEL.NETWORK Team
Hello developer!Tell me, can I start mining your coin now?What pool would you advise!?Maybe you have your official pool?
Activity: 39
The dice and black jack games are a good idea (even if the pages are currently offline due to maintenance)
Still a long way to go Smiley

Hello,

we got a bug which is fixed on the Crypto Dice currently. Black Jack will come back at the Weekend.

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
The dice and black jack games are a good idea (even if the pages are currently offline due to maintenance)
Still a long way to go Smiley
Dear Community,

2 Games are online to play with you can claim every 2 minutes 10 Free Galilel

Crypto Black Jack https://blackjack.galilel.network

Crypto Dice https://cryptodice.galilel.network

Activity: 9
Hi Guys,

Dumb question most likely but... what happens if you send your coins to the URL instead of you wallet address???

Is there a way of reversing this or somethings so the coin dont say in the land of lost coins? Huh  Undecided Cry

Hello,

you sent the coins to a internet address? Instead of a coin wallet address?

Yes that's correct, i accidentally sent to coins to the internet address.

I was pretty tired and didnt notice what i had done till the coins didn't show up in my wallet like the others

UPDATE: Coin have been retrieved by the exchange have now safely been sent Smiley 

Comments: I must admit that i'm fairly  impressed with the response from Galailel and the exchange!
Ill be buying some more
Hi Guys,

Dumb question most likely but... what happens if you send your coins to the URL instead of you wallet address???

Is there a way of reversing this or somethings so the coin dont say in the land of lost coins? Huh  Undecided Cry

Hello,

you sent the coins to a internet address? Instead of a coin wallet address?

Activity: 9
Hi Guys,

Activity: 5
just one question for dev team - if you have nothing to hide, why don't you add your team photo on your landind page?
Activity: 69
Activity: 29
WARNING!!! GALILEL IS SCAM!
joined their invite bounty were banned without telling any reason, they just do not want pay the bounty!!!
I won a lot of servers’s invite bounty, they checked invites one by one.
You saying l’m fake invite, show your proof!!!

Hello,

we are sorry, maybe there was a misunderstanding. Please send me a PM with your username from Discord.

Hi dev! can you help?
Hi dev! can you help? I have sent 1500 gali but something was wrong. TX has 100+ confirmations on wallet and 1500 tokens have wrote off from balance but explorer shows error
tx: fb9f3f4969256b1fbf8c3a0a9026d2d6b6ddc2cc61c496c2136d00990042be70

https://i.imgur.com/IvkvaLG.png
I've just tried to do one more operation but the same issue has appeared again. Dev, please check! I don't want to lose 3000 tokens.
Please help!!!
tx: e04d71970697ada559661cdf76657d89392eeb8f71aee8f6cc51ce54e40032c9
https://i.imgur.com/XyBjPLY.png

What does have you tried to reindex your wallet.  Unfortunately something similar happened to me before.. before you send coins make sure that you are on correct chain. Good luck I lost my coins, hope you didn't lose yours!
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
as for me the idea of ​​the project remains confidential not because of the risk of theft but because you are just trying everything in one blockchain and this is not realistic
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
joined their invite bounty were banned without telling any reason, they just do not want pay the bounty!!!

Hello,

we are sorry, maybe there was a misunderstanding. Please send me a PM with your username from Discord.

Hi dev! can you help?
Hi dev! can you help? I have sent 1500 gali but something was wrong. TX has 100+ confirmations on wallet and 1500 tokens have wrote off from balance but explorer shows error

I've just tried to do one more operation but the same issue has appeared again. Dev, please check! I don't want to lose 3000 tokens.
Please help!!!
tx: e04d71970697ada559661cdf76657d89392eeb8f71aee8f6cc51ce54e40032c9

Hello,

Hi dev! can you help?

Hello,

Hey, masternode Owners!

Stop selling mined coins. Lets the price goes up! Just look at so cheap masternodes! We have to restrict new users to enter the pool
Best wishes!
Have a good day!
Activity: 87
Activity: 42
Sorry, we did not want to deceive anyone.
We don't know why our GALI Master wallet worked, if PoW had to stop after 1500 blocks.

Our pool shows that we have mined up to 2848 block. We have no idea why.
https://clip2net.com/clip/m312674/f00f4-clip-92kb.png?nocache=1

Really sorry guys. We are not scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: