Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 6. (Read 22135 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager
The World Of Ether is now more developed for offering us more amazing features in it.
Do you think in your big marketing campaign after launch you will target more traditional advertising mediums? Billboards in NYC, radio ads, TV, etc.?

Definitely billboards in NYC

Also those planes that draw in the sky will draw the world of ether doefan https://cryptocurrencynews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/02/WoE-Examples-Board-2-1-678x381.png the one on the bottom left corner
How long is the beta??

Battles still need to be tested, which there will be a contest for.
Do you think in your big marketing campaign after launch you will target more traditional advertising mediums? Billboards in NYC, radio ads, TV, etc.?

Definitely billboards in NYC
Activity: 116
Do you think you'll expand your workforce after full launch or cut back to just sustain?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How long is the beta??
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
How many people work on this project part time or full time right now?
5 full time, 10-11 part time afaik
This was asked in the telegram, but it was a while ago and I cant find the exact answer. I dont represent the company so cant say for sure
5 full time, 10-11 part time afaik
Activity: 150
That rare chaos creature looks like something straight out of a nightmare. Your artists have some weird stuff floating around in their heads haha

im think it is quite possible their creativity comes from prohibited means draw this need to be able to. hope users will like it. platform itself is very raw, but since this is a test version, then this is normal.

Raw?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
That rare chaos creature looks like something straight out of a nightmare. Your artists have some weird stuff floating around in their heads haha

im think it is quite possible their creativity comes from prohibited means draw this need to be able to. hope users will like it. platform itself is very raw, but since this is a test version, then this is normal.
Since you own the creatures you will be able to sell them for Ethereum?

The eggs that the team has are only for promotional purposes and are vested.
Activity: 150
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Omg I love the soundtrack you guys had made for this. I hear it in my head all the time now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Could you see anything like this becoming an esport eventually?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Since you own the creatures you will be able to sell them for Ethereum?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Did you have any famous artists working on this?

This is the Creative Director: https://www.instagram.com/chrisportrait/

I bet you guys are paying him good. I knew I should have went to art school!

rather unusual designer, but im think it is good. lets see what the team will show us in the end so far everything is very damp and looks good only on paper. in reality it will be difficult.
Activity: 88
This sounds so cool. Is the RNG open source?
Pages:
Jump to: