Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 7. (Read 22135 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Did you have any famous artists working on this?

This is the Creative Director: https://www.instagram.com/chrisportrait/

I bet you guys are paying him good. I knew I should have went to art school!

I actually lol'd at this.

Seriously though, the guy is obviously going to have an incredible career.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

I bet you guys are paying him good. I knew I should have went to art school!
Activity: 171

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
What is world of ether limited time during one arranged contest to another to be hold?

Yes there's another coming.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
We have had always found so much to discover in the World of Ether and now we believe it is going to be more interesting.
Activity: 29
What is world of ether limited time during one arranged contest to another to be hold?
Activity: 166
Merit: 2
With so many amazing features, World of Ether is superior than the others and has already won our heart.
So I'm confused on the balance part. If people own their own creatures, are you able to balance them?

Say for example someone pays $1,000 for an amazing creature, but it's so powerful that they're able to win 100% of their games. Would you just allow them to defeat everyone always forever and they're the permanent champion of the world?

Players are bracketed by their levels. Player levels range from 1-50.

Even with a strong monster, you may still encounter a player in your level bracket with a monster that is stronger. Also, battles are two on two and require strategy, so battle points isn't everything.

The 1-50 is a ranking system?

No. In pokemon, the pokemon have levels. In World of Ether, the players have levels, not the monsters.

And the levels give better chances of breeding rare monsters and finding crystals. As an example, you can't reach Ocean monsters before making it past a certain level. The same goes of Life, Death, and Astral monsters.

To gain levels, you have to win battles.

At level 50 you gain the ability to find ERC-20 crystals from battling.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I saw project 2 months ago the first time. I wanted to say I'm blown away by how well the team has come together. Good one!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So I'm confused on the balance part. If people own their own creatures, are you able to balance them?

Say for example someone pays $1,000 for an amazing creature, but it's so powerful that they're able to win 100% of their games. Would you just allow them to defeat everyone always forever and they're the permanent champion of the world?

Players are bracketed by their levels. Player levels range from 1-50.

Even with a strong monster, you may still encounter a player in your level bracket with a monster that is stronger. Also, battles are two on two and require strategy, so battle points isn't everything.

The 1-50 is a ranking system?
Is there any easy way to earn more Astral crystals?

What are Astral Crystals used for? I haven't had a chance to try the game out yet.

They increase the rarity of a breed by one. Put another way, if you were going to get a rare, you'd get a Legendary. AND they're limited. AND they're ERC-20: https://medium.com/@worldofether/astral-crystals-unlimited-power-for-a-limited-time-d51f3a3f1ff9
After full launch will it be possible to play for free?

Nope! Better get your free playing in now
The art looks really cool guys, my compliments! I think you really benefit from the Ethereum blockchain network. Only thing i question, will Ethereum network benefit from you? How big is the chance you will be clogging the blockchain?

I think it will benefit. Good dapps bring more people to crypto and increase prices
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
World of Ether have a great team that work together, awesome output from WOE and hope to see more upgraded features for us in the next days.
Activity: 127
After full launch will it be possible to play for free?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is there any easy way to earn more Astral crystals?

What are Astral Crystals used for? I haven't had a chance to try the game out yet.
Pages:
Jump to: