Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 9. (Read 22135 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So I'm confused on the balance part. If people own their own creatures, are you able to balance them?

Say for example someone pays $1,000 for an amazing creature, but it's so powerful that they're able to win 100% of their games. Would you just allow them to defeat everyone always forever and they're the permanent champion of the world?
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
So the beta is live, that means you guys have a functioning game right now?
Yup!! Sans battles which are supposed to be released this weekend.

Where can I read more about battles? I assume they're turn based?
Yes, they are. There's an example battle here: https://youtu.be/9j2VMpPZzA4?t=501
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
So the beta is live, that means you guys have a functioning game right now?
Yup!! Sans battles which are supposed to be released this weekend.

Where can I read more about battles? I assume they're turn based?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
World of Ether is doing so much for us to give us a new emerges of game and enjoyment. That is so unique.
What more special features are yet to come?

Battles are dropping in beta in a few days
Do I need to provide any personal information here?
This is crypto lol- no personal information.
How many languages has the game been translated to at this point? Are you working on any more?

Japanese
Korean
Chinese
Russian
French
Spanish

There more coming too!
Do you think the value of the in game assets is tied to the performance of cryptocurrency in general?

Maybe at first but I believe in a laissez fairre market economy.
Have you guys considered doing a GPS based expansion like Pokemon Go has?

Ive seen other questions about that.....
Activity: 34
What more special features are yet to come?
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Do I need to provide any personal information here?
Activity: 113
BETA is successfully playing a vital role in upgrading the World of Ether and we are grateful to them for working with so much patience.
Activity: 392
How many languages has the game been translated to at this point? Are you working on any more?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do you think the value of the in game assets is tied to the performance of cryptocurrency in general?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Have you guys considered doing a GPS based expansion like Pokemon Go has?
I'm still just wondering if this is the teams first project together? It seems so well polished and organized for it to be your first collective rodeo, so to speak.

The team has done a lot of work with each other in the past and has made several apps and hit projects.
Will we have to whitelist or anything like that before purchasing?
What do you mean by whitelist?

You can go to the marketplace and purchase a monster to battle and breed with right away.

All you need is a connection to the Ethereum blockchain through Metamask or Coinbase Wallet.
Activity: 88
I'm still just wondering if this is the teams first project together? It seems so well polished and organized for it to be your first collective rodeo, so to speak.
Activity: 65
Will we have to whitelist or anything like that before purchasing?
Activity: 164
I'm still confused with this game, can it be played on Android? When I go to your site, I am faced with entering metamask, is that safe?
Yes it can. You just need the Coinbase Wallet app to interact with the blockchain on Mobile: https://wallet.coinbase.com/

Then you need to use faucet.rinkeby.io to get Test Net Ether: https://faucet.rinkeby.io/

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea this was already available on Android!
Pages:
Jump to: