Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 👾 [GAME] 👹 World of Ether - 🚀 BETA IS LIVE 🚀 - page 8. (Read 22135 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The art looks really cool guys, my compliments! I think you really benefit from the Ethereum blockchain network. Only thing i question, will Ethereum network benefit from you? How big is the chance you will be clogging the blockchain?
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Really the world of Ether is full of surprises and fun that are capable of fulfilling all our expectations.
Activity: 21
How do  World of Ether maintain rewarding system?
Activity: 171
When can we expect the first expansion to drop any plans for it? 3 months after launch?

That's a good question!
Any chances of this coming to a different blockchain in the future?

People have been asking about EOS...

What would you like to see it on?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
You guys had an original soundtrack made for the game? That's so cool!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
When can we expect the first expansion to drop any plans for it? 3 months after launch?
Activity: 193
Any chances of this coming to a different blockchain in the future?
Would it be possible to bring a game like this to a more traditional gaming console, say for example, one of Nintendo's handhelds?

Anything's possible. The game is already on mobile via the Coinbase Wallet app.
What is the importance of Astral crystals in World of Ether?

Astral Crystals raise the rarity of your next breed by 1. If you were going to get a rare, you would get a Legendary.

Theyre also limited in the WoE universe and once theyre all gone, theyre all gone for good and nobody can get them anymore.

Also theyre ERC20 so they can be traded on exchanges.
How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?

This is not an ICO. The game sold access into the game through eggs that hatch into the monsters people will play with. Also the game was self funded afaik, but I dont represent the team or the game.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
What is the importance of Astral crystals in World of Ether?
Activity: 61
We have found World of Ether more improved and developed for providing more decentraliazed gaming platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Will you invite more advisors to your team?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How will you distribute investments collected during the ICO?
Activity: 35
 This game is a real genius that knows when to reward crystals and when to make the game tough. We just like this.
Activity: 17
 What an easy simple and funny game this is. Consist of fair enough systematic procedure to make sure participant of everyone.
Activity: 46
 World of Ether is made for us and only dedicated to us and we have been confirmed of that as their performance proves that.
So I'm confused on the balance part. If people own their own creatures, are you able to balance them?

Say for example someone pays $1,000 for an amazing creature, but it's so powerful that they're able to win 100% of their games. Would you just allow them to defeat everyone always forever and they're the permanent champion of the world?

Players are bracketed by their levels. Player levels range from 1-50.

Even with a strong monster, you may still encounter a player in your level bracket with a monster that is stronger. Also, battles are two on two and require strategy, so battle points isn't everything.
Pages:
Jump to: