Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GamerholicCoin (GHC) [SHA-256] - Fair launch! - I WIN FOR A LIVING - page 11. (Read 80289 times)

Activity: 755
Merit: 501
Keep in mind that those close to Bryce mined a shit-ton of the coin, including bryce himself.  Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.  Prepare for a large dump if nothing changes by the very same folks in charge of the launch.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
relaunch without a swap will wreck a lot of people in a way that will not inspire confidence in your company later on. This would show how much of a flake your company is with community backing.

Sure this thing keeps forking for no reason on a huge hash that no one has really done before, but you come here slamming a company while trying to appeal to the community is poor form. If you would have let them handle the issue on the back end and you defended them, you could have earned more trust in working towards a goal instead of dumping during a rough time.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

We'll do what the community decides. BlockTech gave us a date of the 10th for all fixes.

Dev update!

We've got a new build we're about to run on testnet with some fixes that should resolve the fork issues.

We plan on releasing it in the next 24 hours.

Again, thank you for your patience.

so 2 weeks for a fix because what? he's partying in vegas? WTF.....

Lost 1000 coins on the fork, what I have left are up for grabs at mining cost if anyone is interested.

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
relaunching sounds dumb. and a hassle for the website
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Ok we are waiting.dont  relauch if not swap old coin.
Activity: 843
Merit: 255
8V Global | 8v.com
swap to other coin  or relaunch?

relaunch... with new devs

I spent 1.4 BTC mining this coin, other have spent a lot also - not acceptable. Swap would help to maintain your reputation.

We'll do what the community decides. BlockTech gave us a date of the 10th for all fixes.
Activity: 476

I spent 1.4 BTC mining this coin, other have spent a lot also - not acceptable. Swap would help to maintain your reputation.
And What is happening with Old coin? Swap or clearn
8V Global | 8v.com

8V Global | 8v.com
Activity: 12
You guys are mental. Coinweaver is at Crypto Vegas speaking....TODAY lol
Maybe dev working on it
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
I really hope we will see some progress here soon..

Last thing I read was that the Dev is going to fix that forking issue now and forever

speaking of which  are our coins gonna be cool if we leave em with you (ocminer@suprnova) till this all gets fixed

sure you can leave them there until the issue is fixed, i dont plan to shut down anything, allthough i'm no bank Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"

Last thing I read was that the Dev is going to fix that forking issue now and forever

speaking of which  are our coins gonna be cool if we leave em with you (ocminer@suprnova) till this all gets fixed
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
i really like what this coin has to  offer a business and a new way to gamble. I hope they get it together and fix thier wallet-qt so i can send my coins as far as I know the wallet can still fork if you look at it the wrong way so ill be keeping my coins on suprnova for now
Activity: 23
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
We almost finish the first phase of PoW (10,000 blocks = 1 million GHC). Do they want to turn that amount to vapourwares?
I hope the answer is NO.

Edit: >10,000 blocks now, if you hire miners, stop or lost!
Pages:
Jump to: