Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GARLICOIN - Reddit's Garlic Bread Worshiping Currency - page 2. (Read 35575 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Ah...you are misinformed...none of the above are involved with this coin...it's spam

the project is more or less dead, no info from devs....and as far as I can tell no one can tell me an exchange that even takes garlicoin to try

and sell anymore...(not that you'd have any luck IMHO)

but if there is an exchange out there I can still try to sell on let me know. Cryptopia no longer sells garlicoin etc

brad
Someone mentioned this coin on twitter! Are they trying to sell the remaining coins? Cryptopia delisted GRLC? It's incredible the devaluation of this coin, so there are no devs? And the community? This coin came up strong on Reddit, and what happened? The curious thing is that Nanex and CB negotiate it! A few days ago the price was 42 sat! Is Scrypt-N more interesting? GarliCoin does not have a decent wallet for windows.

1) New optimized AMD Miner: https://www.reddit.com/r/garlicoin/comments/9iwdad/an_amd_miner_for_allium_coins/

This is still too far from optimal.

Yeah, I sold the last of my Garlicoin from the Titan ASIC haul, mainly because their main site has not had a working link to their wallets and other links for more

then a month...thus they don't give a sh*t ...I dumped it all. Actually, that dump the other week of 81,155 Garlicoin was me Smiley

Its fine thou, I killed on the previous scrypt-n mining. Smiley

But, the devs of this project seem to have lost all interest in their own coin, very soon after the change from scrypt-n to the new algo. I think, they

took the money and dumped then and are out.

brad

Actually the srypt-n was better. Yeah, there were some asics, but with the newer algo AMD miners were closed out. They picked a new algo without proper support, huge mistake.

The catch is if they went back to scrypt-n or did a blended algo or something...the price would pump. Lots of KNC Titans ASIC's in the world that can do scrypt-N yet.

They really, really missed the boat on this. A buddy tried talking to them to do something else with the coin, the response was ' we are a meme coin, we will be like

dodge, because everyone likes 'garlic bread' canned response.

Wish I had some skills, I'd make a scrypt-N coin with masternodes with a plan to eventually be a POS coin when the KNC ASIC Titans would eventually wear out. IF

siacoin can make its own network coin, for the purpose of ASIC security of the network etc, well, it would work in this context as well.

Alas, no skills, to pull any of this off. Sad

sheesh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Ah...you are misinformed...none of the above are involved with this coin...it's spam

the project is more or less dead, no info from devs....and as far as I can tell no one can tell me an exchange that even takes garlicoin to try

but if there is an exchange out there I can still try to sell on let me know. Cryptopia no longer sells garlicoin etc

brad
Someone mentioned this coin on twitter! Are they trying to sell the remaining coins? Cryptopia delisted GRLC? It's incredible the devaluation of this coin, so there are no devs? And the community? This coin came up strong on Reddit, and what happened? The curious thing is that Nanex and CB negotiate it! A few days ago the price was 42 sat! Is Scrypt-N more interesting? GarliCoin does not have a decent wallet for windows.

1) New optimized AMD Miner: https://www.reddit.com/r/garlicoin/comments/9iwdad/an_amd_miner_for_allium_coins/

Yeah, I sold the last of my Garlicoin from the Titan ASIC haul, mainly because their main site has not had a working link to their wallets and other links for more

then a month...thus they don't give a sh*t ...I dumped it all. Actually, that dump the other week of 81,155 Garlicoin was me Smiley

But, the devs of this project seem to have lost all interest in their own coin, very soon after the change from scrypt-n to the new algo. I think, they

brad

Actually the srypt-n was better. Yeah, there were some asics, but with the newer algo AMD miners were closed out. They picked a new algo without proper support, huge mistake.
copper member
Clueless!

brad

brad

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

brad

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Garlicoin mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/garlicoin
Activity: 36
Merit: 1

brad

Wallets:

1) Garlicoin QT Wallet (Desktop): https://github.com/GarlicoinOrg/Garlicoin/releases
 2) Android Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.co.garli.garlicwallet

Mining:

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

brad
copper member
Clueless!
Don't forget. Garlicoin was recently integrated onto the the Switchain Instant Platform.

We have just launched our affiliate program as well!

has to have dev involvement and use...once the GPU's stop mining garlicoin (soon) with the new algo ..they will be screwed...not like an ASIC will be made to mine their algo

I suppose at that point they will go POS coin or something

just saying they should have stayed scrypt N ....fujicoin is scrypt n and kicking their ass lol Smiley

Not impressed, dead project IMHO. They are simply moving the deck chairs around on the Titanic. An affiliate program is of little use with no vision on the devs part

nor development.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Don't forget. Garlicoin was recently integrated onto the the Switchain Instant Platform.

We have just launched our affiliate program as well!
copper member
Clueless!
Why devs gone? Or the community cant save the project ?

See the current price below on https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/garlicoin

the 1-year chart shows it all. This coin is deader than dead.

My suggestion would go back to scrypt-N and compete against Fujicoin. Make it a fight.

But that will never happen. Sad

Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Why devs gone? Or the community cant save the project ?
copper member
Clueless!
I am impressed by the fast and cheap trades, low barriers to entry and the entire focus on the community of the project. I look forward to the further development of the project. Wish successful project

heh..newbie love...(you will be crushed) Smiley

Would be a lot more impressed by garlicoin if it was still traded on Cryptopia..*just saying*

Activity: 8
I am impressed by the fast and cheap trades, low barriers to entry and the entire focus on the community of the project. I look forward to the further development of the project. Wish successful project
copper member
Clueless!
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?

brad
Activity: 29
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?
copper member
Clueless!
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...

yeah ...sure....newbie view.....indeed....

Activity: 32
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...
copper member
Clueless!

The coin is not even offered to be sold on Cryptopia anymore. The devs would have been better off leaving Garlicoin scrypt-N ...would have had more action from

miners...they screwed up this project bigtime Sad

copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
hello
garlicoin very good 2$ soon 2018 decembre !!
 Grin
lol I wish your words could come true.
I purchased  100 GRLC from Tradesatoshi when it was 1k . now its just 60 .
lost all my money and faith on other crypto also.
Activity: 56
hello
garlicoin very good 2$ soon 2018 decembre !!
 Grin
lol I wish your words could come true.
Pages:
Jump to: