Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GARLICOIN - Reddit's Garlic Bread Worshiping Currency - page 6. (Read 35575 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am following and will be interested in mining when it starts.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
the name is unusual, but according to your announcement, I did not recognize almost anything. you do not write about what your project aims at and how you will achieve them.

They did say to don't expect to get rich from this  Grin

they iam to the next doge coin which is a meme coin
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
the name is unusual, but according to your announcement, I did not recognize almost anything. you do not write about what your project aims at and how you will achieve them.

They did say to don't expect to get rich from this  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.

hmmm..how come the only folk I ever see saying "Garlicoin is great" are NEWBIES...I sense a 'trap' here...

and of course, any info on WTF the devs are doing to develop this coin besides (hey, everyone love garlic bread ..thus the coin will work) view

Get some Legendary to plug this coin and some dev details on coin improvement and I might be more 'agreeable'

Activity: 84
looks potential, i will consider about investing it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 7

GARLIC IS AVAILABLE ON
HASH4VALUE MINING POOL

http://hash4value.pw

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Payout every 2 hours for balances starting from  : 0.01 GRLC
Fee  : 0.1% Only (Lowest Fee)

Code:
-a allium -o stratum+tcp://hash4value.pw:8733 -u -p c=GRLC

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-ANNOUNCEMENT-
NEW GarliCoin (GRLC) POOL offering 0.2% fees that will never be higher than 0.75%  and will donate 0.25% to developement when 0.75% is hit

support development at the same time as paying lower fees!

- https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!

https://cryptopool.party

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Run by 100% full-time cypto entrepreneurs
+++++
-US based (Houston, TX DataCenter) - world-wide locations coming!
+++++
-Dedicated admins
+++++
-Total Transparency, NO HIDDEN FEES!
+++++
-Discord support server https://discord.gg/3VuQxbx
+++++
-Constant new coin additions and speculation additions.
+++++
-Solid server with 99.9% uptime and synchronous 1Gb/s line (adding backup servers as well)
+++++
-Custom firewall with DDOS/attack mitigation.
+++++
-Separate VMs for each portion of the pool. redundant stratums running, fully redundant decentralized setup in progress.
+++++
-ANNouncements made before any potential downtime for upgrades or tweaks.
+++++
-Open lines of communication with infrastructure and development team.
+++++
-Custom Discord BOTrunning and in active development for more features!
+++++
-YIIMP based no registration needed.

BONUS info (AirDrop Campaign)

We are also running a BONUS/AIRDROP campaign that will likely continue for a long time, maybe even the life of the pool!
Cheesy
All you have to do to qualify, is mine on the pool!
Cheesy
I will announce the details and what exactly is going to be dropped and when in the discord server.
Cheesy
Random amounts will be dropped on random miners, sometimes due to stats sometimes totally random!
Cheesy
WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN AWAY THOUSANDS OF COINS TO OUR MINERS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

So not only are there never high fees, you get FREE COINS too! Then donations to development and services for your favorite coin? How can you lose?!

Connection Information

(No Registration Necessary, mine with the wallet of the coin you are mining and port for that coin's algo... do NOT use a BTC address, there is no auto-exchange!)

CONNECTION EXAMPLE FOR GRLC

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3033 -u YOUR_GRLC_WALLET_ADDRESS.(WORKERoptional) -p c=GRLC

*** address.worker, the worker name is optional and only shows on your check wallet page or to the pool admins. Though eventually the worker name may be used for various giveaways or enhancements***
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The coin was good a few weeks ago!!!And now the profit and the price fell several times.And so in a whole many run at face value!
copper member
Clueless!
Garlicoin is amazing and I like the main idea of this project  because it can be very progressive and useful in every country! I think  Garlicoin have awesome future and great team will lead this project to success !!

Garlicoin's only angle is "we have a 'cute name' and are a 'meme' coin...so we will succeed, no further develoment needed....er also 'we're bad' on the whole AMD cards not working..but

Nividia cards working really well.... wizard's that we are...we have no time to take care of such details.....(don't look behind the curtain)

Activity: 182
Garlicoin is amazing and I like the main idea of this project  because it can be very progressive and useful in every country! I think  Garlicoin have awesome future and great team will lead this project to success !!
Activity: 168
Merit: 39
AMD guys just go somewhere else. There's tons of coins to choose from.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
GARLIC is still dropping so if the DEV don't want it close to zero has to go back .... people liked scrypt-N so they can mine with AMD and NVIDIA equally !!!

I do not see a logical connection in this.
If the AMD will be able to mining coins more quickly then it will lead to more of them, and this in turn will result in inflation and their depreciation.

You need to read crypto 101, more miners dont mean more coins "found".  It only means less coins available for people who are mining.  The amount of coins in the "pot" stays the same its the share of that pot that changes with the influx or more or less miners
copper member
Clueless!
Activity: 57
Guys any way to generate a simple paper wallet ?

thanks
copper member
Clueless!

that project will be succeed. i saw a lot of project just like this before

All evidence to the contrary..the rest of the market is pumping up 5% to 10% etc..

garlicoin is down 2%

not looking good

Activity: 24
GARLIC is still dropping so if the DEV don't want it close to zero has to go back .... people liked scrypt-N so they can mine with AMD and NVIDIA equally !!!

I do not see a logical connection in this.
If the AMD will be able to mining coins more quickly then it will lead to more of them, and this in turn will result in inflation and their depreciation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
copper member
Clueless!

I think  company have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for  news of  development.

From what I can tell the only 'plan' they have had was the panic change to the new algo from scypt-N in the last 6 months...otherwise, I don't remember

anything else of note, dev wise than the 'panic' change of algos...(please correct me ...would like to be wrong...but racking my brain..I come up with zip...)

Activity: 9

I think  company have understandable plan and strategy. We just need to remain calm and wait for  news of  development.
Pages:
Jump to: