Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 7. (Read 36566 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 18, 2019, 12:50:59 AM
how many coins need to staking a minimum? And what wallets should I use? already have information about this?
I'm also waiting for announcements about this. as I understand it will be a good opportunity to receive passive income.
at least they will need to start to collect a soft cap and only after that the project can be implemented so that it is also necessary to understand.
I see that sales will be on popular exchanges. so attracting the right amount should not be any problem, I'm just sure.
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
May 18, 2019, 12:37:56 AM
how many coins need to staking a minimum? And what wallets should I use? already have information about this?
I'm also waiting for announcements about this. as I understand it will be a good opportunity to receive passive income.
at least they will need to start to collect a soft cap and only after that the project can be implemented so that it is also necessary to understand.
Activity: 71
May 18, 2019, 12:24:51 AM
Activity: 98
May 18, 2019, 12:04:19 AM
Activity: 33
May 17, 2019, 02:22:51 AM
how are you going to motivate bloggers to join the project? at the moment, any known resources have supported this concept of monetization?
if the income is higher than from AdSense advertising it will be the best monetization and the project will be able to quickly scale around the world.
Activity: 72
May 17, 2019, 02:09:26 AM
how are you going to motivate bloggers to join the project? at the moment, any known resources have supported this concept of monetization?
Activity: 34
May 17, 2019, 01:25:49 AM
a pleasant project with a great prospect. I think he has every chance to be realized. So I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
as I understand the site owners can now place the script and get a reward? Is the beta version running now?
Yes, the script is already running but as I understand now can only be accessed XMR.
but it's not interesting. there are a lot of such scripts now.  I will still wait for the full launch of the project. Then it will be possible to estimate how it works and what income for bloggers.
May 17, 2019, 12:58:07 AM
a pleasant project with a great prospect. I think he has every chance to be realized. So I'll keep an eye on how it all works.
as I understand the site owners can now place the script and get a reward? Is the beta version running now?
Yes, the script is already running but as I understand now can only be accessed XMR.
Activity: 28
May 17, 2019, 12:49:11 AM
Activity: 69
May 17, 2019, 12:22:37 AM
Activity: 112
May 16, 2019, 11:56:21 PM
now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
now you will need to take part in the IEO and buy these coins. But I do not understand how many they need to buy in order to run the node.
I will wait for the announcement on this occasion. I think that it will be possible to buy coins in the near future.  Since the concept looks useful and in demand.
Activity: 56
May 16, 2019, 11:40:42 PM
now I consider the project as an opportunity to receive passive income.  But I need more information about what rewards I can get.
now you will need to take part in the IEO and buy these coins. But I do not understand how many they need to buy in order to run the node.
I don't get it either at the moment. Although it depends on how many coins I will buy in the exchange.
so it's important enough.
Activity: 130
May 16, 2019, 11:24:39 PM
May 16, 2019, 11:11:46 PM
Activity: 33
May 16, 2019, 09:58:00 AM

it would also be interesting to read about the launch of the nodes. How much money is needed for this and what reward can be received?

while it did not have any announcements for this reason....
But I think that immediately after IEO we get maximum information on this about.
well, still I would like to understand what they will offer to investors and what growth prospects can be.
I think you need motivation to buy those coins.
motivation is the possibility of growth and the opportunity to earn for investors.  I think I will support this project.
May 16, 2019, 05:00:13 AM

it would also be interesting to read about the launch of the nodes. How much money is needed for this and what reward can be received?

But I think that immediately after IEO we get maximum information on this about.
well, still I would like to understand what they will offer to investors and what growth prospects can be.
I think you need motivation to buy those coins.
May 16, 2019, 04:30:02 AM

Activity: 69
May 16, 2019, 04:11:34 AM
This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
is it currently possible through the web interface? It's just not technically possible for me right now. I think so.
this will really increase income and this is essentially the most important thing for us. Let's see how it will work for site owners.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2019, 03:58:07 AM
This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
is it currently possible through the web interface? It's just not technically possible for me right now. I think so.
this will really increase income and this is essentially the most important thing for us. Let's see how it will work for site owners.
Activity: 56
May 16, 2019, 03:23:12 AM

Pages:
Jump to: