Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 8. (Read 36567 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 16, 2019, 02:59:34 AM
This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?

this is very similar but they will have a script that regulates the load on the equipment+ they will use the GPU . I think it's just a revolution.
Activity: 112
May 16, 2019, 02:20:50 AM
at the moment, this concept of monetization will look very interesting. it will be interesting for me to understand how it will work in practice.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
May 16, 2019, 02:19:02 AM
This seems to be somewhat similar to the coinhive. How would you guys implement the protection against the abuse like the coinhive wasn't or wouldn't able to?
Activity: 55
May 16, 2019, 01:38:08 AM
do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
and so it is necessary to consider that the verification of documents can take a long time and can not manage to take part in IEO. this is also a very important point.
I think everything will depend on how this project develops. This will be as important as possible. Users need to understand how they can get income.
Activity: 71
May 16, 2019, 01:19:54 AM
do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
I also did not see the answer to this question.  If you will be checking documents that I do not fit
and so it is necessary to consider that the verification of documents can take a long time and can not manage to take part in IEO. this is also a very important point.
Activity: 379
Merit: 10
May 15, 2019, 05:25:54 AM
Activity: 61
May 15, 2019, 05:11:26 AM
me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.
and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
and any time relative to the start of the network? I would like to understand how long users and site owners will have to wait for this?
Activity: 30
May 15, 2019, 04:59:23 AM
me too, it's interesting. but we will wait for the start of sales in any case and soon we will see a flight to the moon.
and when the bidding starts. how long will it take investors to sell these tokens? Will they be frozen or not?
usually the auction starts within a week but in this case I do not know so I will wait for announcements from the team. I would like to understand how it will all work.
Activity: 23
May 15, 2019, 04:40:15 AM
Activity: 33
May 15, 2019, 04:12:29 AM
Activity: 130
May 15, 2019, 03:14:40 AM
Activity: 130
May 15, 2019, 02:40:18 AM
I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?

we need to wait for the network to start. I think that it will be possible to obtain due to their site or blog these coins.
this will be one of the main benefits for content monetization. But we still need to wait for the full launch of the project.
I am glad that you can buy tokens in a few days. I do believe that IEO is now the best solution.

especially since the exchange is quite authoritative and I'm just sure that they will be able to raise the necessary amount. and I think it will be a very good solution for the creators of the project and for investors.
at the moment we are not sure what will be the income and therefore we can only wait for the launch of this network.
Activity: 61
May 15, 2019, 02:08:19 AM
I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?

we need to wait for the network to start. I think that it will be possible to obtain due to their site or blog these coins.
this will be one of the main benefits for content monetization. But we still need to wait for the full launch of the project.
I am glad that you can buy tokens in a few days. I do believe that IEO is now the best solution.

especially since the exchange is quite authoritative and I'm just sure that they will be able to raise the necessary amount. and I think it will be a very good solution for the creators of the project and for investors.
Activity: 81
May 15, 2019, 01:35:08 AM

Activity: 56
May 15, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

May 15, 2019, 12:49:09 AM

copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
May 14, 2019, 10:38:26 AM
it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
in any case, it will be convenient for both users and site owners and will increase user loyalty to the resource.
now the most important thing is to attract investors and successfully conduct IEO . I think it will be the most important thing.
they will carry out IEO on two exchanges I do not think that there will be any problems in order to collect the necessary amount.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 05:07:45 AM
it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
in any case, it will be convenient for both users and site owners and will increase user loyalty to the resource.
now the most important thing is to attract investors and successfully conduct IEO . I think it will be the most important thing.
they will carry out IEO on two exchanges I do not think that there will be any problems in order to collect the necessary amount.
MMM Extra - Good !
May 14, 2019, 03:58:38 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 03:42:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: