Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 9. (Read 36566 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 03:26:45 AM
it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
Activity: 47
May 14, 2019, 01:58:29 AM
it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Activity: 70
May 14, 2019, 01:41:20 AM
Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?

and I'm also wondering if the team's tokens will be frozen for a while? this is a pretty important point for me.  I want to understand how tokens will behave on exchanges.
isn't there a coin distribution model on the site? I just see that the project is worthy and will support him I'm just  sure.
Activity: 72
May 14, 2019, 12:59:58 AM
Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?

and I'm also wondering if the team's tokens will be frozen for a while? this is a pretty important point for me.  I want to understand how tokens will behave on exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 12:39:15 AM
Activity: 71
May 14, 2019, 12:17:20 AM
Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
Nodes will be up and running by the end of this year. It is impossible to estimate USD values, as GTH has not even been listed yet, but will be during the next month.
Well, anyway, I'm interested in running the nodes. So I will buy tokens during the IEO. I think it will be the most profitable.
let's wait for the official launch of the project in order to understand how much it will be in demand.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 11:49:09 PM
Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
Nodes will be up and running by the end of this year. It is impossible to estimate USD values, as GTH has not even been listed yet, but will be during the next month.
Well, anyway, I'm interested in running the nodes. So I will buy tokens during the IEO. I think it will be the most profitable.
copper member
Activity: 147
May 13, 2019, 10:27:50 AM
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:26:45 AM
I would like to understand when the listing will be and when the tokens will be available for trading? That is, the authors of the sites can earn income now but can not sell their tokens.
Payouts are in BTC as well, so no need to wait for GTH to get listed before you can earn. Although, listing will happen on Coineal and ExMarkets sometime in June.
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:25:40 AM
wonderful project. I think it will be really in demand. Because it is quite an original concept of monetization.
Thanks a lot for the support and the kind words!
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:25:09 AM
Hey. please tell me whether the team will take any part in international conferences. I'd like to see it as a public presentation.
We don't have any more expo's planned as of yet, but have attended Rise Hong Kong last summer. Check out the video from there on our social channels!
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:23:35 AM
why did the team. decided not to pursue a bounty program ? After all, it can help to create a strong community .
and it will also help to get these tokens for me.
We as a team do not believe in bounty programs but we do believe in creating a strong community with a good product.
here I absolutely agree with you. a working product is really important. For me as an investor, it says a lot about the team.
in this market, it is very difficult to attract investors and they prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies from the top 10. therefore it is necessary to show real results of work.
it is good that the team showed such results now. I think that the project will be in demand among the owners of websites and blogs. it is a pity that it is not applicable for YouTube channels.

if you already have your own website you can place the video on your website and monetize using the script. But it is only after when the coins will be on exchanges.
You don't need to wait for the GTH coin to be on exchanges, we offer payouts in BTC as well, which you can easily sell on any existing exchange.
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:21:41 AM
Hey. please tell me whether the team will take any part in international conferences. I'd like to see it as a public presentation.
command enough public, and the site already has all the information about this.
I am more interested in working prototypes and they are already running it pleases me.

yeah, I think it's just gonna be great. and I think that I will use it for my website and blog. So I will support this project.
Thanks a lot for the support. Sign up and get the code: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-3IZIqeAx2HuyViQlUararqaVAOxUC8M2mZgxaRgzqo-bA/viewform
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:20:56 AM
please tell me what this script is technically different from mining monero . and how will the antivirus program refers to it.
This is a pretty important point for me because it depends on how the script can become large-scale worldwide.
this is the next stage of development. so this method of monetization will be in demand among many users. Think that income can be more than have AdSense
Income from using Gath3r depends greatly on a number of factors, like number of sessions, average session duration, or even the devices of the visitors. Hence, it is hard to estimate, especially due to the fact that Adsense pays differently depending on where the traffic is coming from. Best way to find out would be to try it our for yourself!
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:18:34 AM
please tell me what this script is technically different from mining monero . and how will the antivirus program refers to it.
This is a pretty important point for me because it depends on how the script can become large-scale worldwide.
I wonder what is this project about and can you tell me what is the script use and what does the script can do with the program.
We offer a solution through which website/app owners can supplement their revenues by using a fraction of their user's computational power to mine cryptocurrencies, safely and transparently. It does not exclude ads completely, publishers can choose whether they wish to keep ads on their platforms or not. Try it out if you own a website/app, by getting the code: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-3IZIqeAx2HuyViQlUararqaVAOxUC8M2mZgxaRgzqo-bA/viewform
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:16:13 AM
we will wait for the start of this project. and let's see how much it will be in demand among users. it will be the most convenient for everyone.
but it is important for investors to make the project popular.
Hi! We have quite a lot of support already, hopefully growing in the coming months, as we will complete our product. We do however already have a working MVP, you can check it out and try it for yourself by applying to our Early Adopter Program: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-3IZIqeAx2HuyViQlUararqaVAOxUC8M2mZgxaRgzqo-bA/viewform
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:14:39 AM
we will wait for the start of this project. and let's see how much it will be in demand among users. it will be the most convenient for everyone.

I think if the well-known sites will support this as an opportunity to monetize and will be a referral program that the project can quickly become popular.
There will be more sites that will adopt Gath3r in the near future for sure. No referral program for the time being though.
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:13:50 AM

I think if the well-known sites will support this as an opportunity to monetize and will be a referral program that the project can quickly become popular.
and at the moment there are already any partners who are ready to support the project?
Hi! Yes, we are working with a number of partners, please check the "Partners" section on our homepage at www.gath3r.io. Also, keep following us on our social channels, many new and exciting partnerships will be announced in the coming couple of weeks.
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:12:52 AM
We already have a working MVP and over 100 applications to our Early Adopters Program. Demand will hopefully increase once we complete our IEO and our product, however, the functionality and profitability for publishers are undeniable.
copper member
May 13, 2019, 10:11:38 AM
We already have a working MVP and over 100 applications to our Early Adopters Program. Demand will hopefully increase once we complete our IEO and our product, however, the functionality and profitability for publishers are undeniable.
Pages:
Jump to: