Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner - page 10. (Read 36567 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 13, 2019, 02:49:07 AM
we will wait for the start of this project. and let's see how much it will be in demand among users. it will be the most convenient for everyone.
but it is important for investors to make the project popular.

I think if the well-known sites will support this as an opportunity to monetize and will be a referral program that the project can quickly become popular.
and at the moment there are already any partners who are ready to support the project?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
May 13, 2019, 02:24:31 AM
we will wait for the start of this project. and let's see how much it will be in demand among users. it will be the most convenient for everyone.

I think if the well-known sites will support this as an opportunity to monetize and will be a referral program that the project can quickly become popular.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 13, 2019, 01:46:01 AM
Activity: 112
May 13, 2019, 01:36:29 AM

I wonder what is this project about and can you tell me what is the script use and what does the script can do with the program.

method of monetization of content on the site using mining.
users will not see ads on the site and will receive quality content.  And the authors of the material will be able to receive a high income. It should be beneficial for everyone.

the concept is certainly interesting but how it will be implemented in practice is of course quite another matter.
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
May 13, 2019, 01:22:56 AM

I wonder what is this project about and can you tell me what is the script use and what does the script can do with the program.

method of monetization of content on the site using mining.
users will not see ads on the site and will receive quality content.  And the authors of the material will be able to receive a high income. It should be beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 434
May 13, 2019, 01:16:22 AM
please tell me what this script is technically different from mining monero . and how will the antivirus program refers to it.
This is a pretty important point for me because it depends on how the script can become large-scale worldwide.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2019, 01:13:33 AM
please tell me what this script is technically different from mining monero . and how will the antivirus program refers to it.
This is a pretty important point for me because it depends on how the script can become large-scale worldwide.
this is the next stage of development. so this method of monetization will be in demand among many users. Think that income can be more than have AdSense
Activity: 252
May 13, 2019, 01:00:10 AM
May 13, 2019, 12:46:49 AM
Activity: 61
May 13, 2019, 12:28:19 AM

yeah, I think it's just gonna be great. and I think that I will use it for my website and blog. So I will support this project.

it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see how this goes, IEO.  The team will at least need to collect the necessary amount.
I guess that shouldn't be a problem. especially since they already have an alpha version that tells me a lot.
Activity: 56
May 13, 2019, 12:09:51 AM

yeah, I think it's just gonna be great. and I think that I will use it for my website and blog. So I will support this project.

it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see how this goes, IEO.  The team will at least need to collect the necessary amount.
Activity: 28
May 12, 2019, 12:16:55 PM
Hey. please tell me whether the team will take any part in international conferences. I'd like to see it as a public presentation.
command enough public, and the site already has all the information about this.
I am more interested in working prototypes and they are already running it pleases me.

Activity: 69
May 12, 2019, 11:29:24 AM
Hey. please tell me whether the team will take any part in international conferences. I'd like to see it as a public presentation.
command enough public, and the site already has all the information about this.
I am more interested in working prototypes and they are already running it pleases me.
Activity: 81
May 12, 2019, 10:56:03 AM
Activity: 56
May 12, 2019, 08:12:48 AM
I've never seen anything like it in this market. I think the project will be in demand. Because many users are tired of advertising on websites . But at the same time, authors need to monetize their sites to develop.
Activity: 33
May 12, 2019, 07:13:27 AM

let's see how it all works. But I am glad that the team has launched the script now. I think it is very important to see real results. especially in this market.

they already have working prototypes and this is of course very good. And soon there will be a listing on reputable exchanges. 
that is, the project is developing quite rapidly.
Activity: 34
May 12, 2019, 04:28:10 AM
Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
me too, this is all very interesting but I have not seen information about this. If this amount is not more than $ 1000, I will gladly support the project.
let's see how it all works. But I am glad that the team has launched the script now. I think it is very important to see real results. especially in this market.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2019, 03:55:57 AM
Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
me too, this is all very interesting but I have not seen information about this. If this amount is not more than $ 1000, I will gladly support the project.
May 12, 2019, 03:36:01 AM
Activity: 71
May 12, 2019, 03:20:29 AM
I would like to understand when the listing will be and when the tokens will be available for trading? That is, the authors of the sites can earn income now but can not sell their tokens.
listing on the exchange will be very soon and I'm glad that there will be a new way to monetize content. I think it will be interesting for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: