Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 2. (Read 20954 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This project is a big disappointment. I am not sure if it was moneygrabing from the begining but it certainly looks so now. The competition is progressing really fast, while globitex is just declining without any product development. I am glad that I haven't invested very much, but now that I think about it, the first ICO page looked a bit scammy...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello dev, it's amazing to see the development of a live exchange. are there any developments to register on exchange outside globitex.

Is not globitex already exchanged another. to my knowledge globitex listed on idex exchange. You can see here: https://idex.market/eth/gbx
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello dev, it's amazing to see the development of a live exchange. are there any developments to register on exchange outside globitex.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
I am not sure what is happening now for Globitex. While other ICOs are fast to put their tokens in an exchange, this one is surely taking it's time on that department? Are they afraid people will dump it? When will Globitex come out in an exchange?

As far as I understand, the team will not add their tokens GBX to the centralized crypto exchange. GBX will be exchanged only on its own Globitex exchange and on the decentralized exchanges by the holders.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
I am not sure what is happening now for Globitex. While other ICOs are fast to put their tokens in an exchange, this one is surely taking it's time on that department? Are they afraid people will dump it? When will Globitex come out in an exchange?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I joing Globitex .. because bounty reward was 2%... even I am a bit OK when it reduced to 1% but what is the purpose of reducing it to .5% in N2...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
There are no plans to list GBX on any other exchanges, itll only be used on their own exchange.

This is understandable, but will the token of GBX be traded to the dollar or bitcoin on the Globitex exchange in general or can it be used only as a means of payment for trade commissions?

Considering Globitex is a European exchange im sure the first GBX pair if any will be GBX-EUR or GBX_BTC and not USD. That is assuming it is not just used for trading commissions which hasnt been confirmed or denied.
There are no plans to list GBX on any other exchanges, itll only be used on their own exchange.

This is understandable, but will the token of GBX be traded to the dollar or bitcoin on the Globitex exchange in general or can it be used only as a means of payment for trade commissions?
legendary
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Hey. Who knows when the Globitex exchange itself will start trading a pair of GBX token against bitcoin?

All I know is that their site is an exchange, would not it be, if I did not get it wrong, and see the quality of their project it would be listed on a big exchange like Binance or Hitbtc ...
Merit: 137
There is a burning mechanism for the token supply, so the token price can appreciate even if the value of the tokens as a whole do not increase. I am really like when projects implementing such way of improving token value.

This is an interesting approach, didn't knew about this feature.
Hey. Who knows when the Globitex exchange itself will start trading a pair of GBX token against bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
There is a burning mechanism for the token supply, so the token price can appreciate even if the value of the tokens as a whole do not increase. I am really like when projects implementing such way of improving token value.
legendary
This is a hoax, and all investors have lost a lot of time and money.

You only lost money if you chose to sell your coins before the project has actually launched lol
Merit: 137

Why do you say that investors lost their money? Do you know something that we don't?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

There are many reasons why they might do it. Some just lose confidence in the project and some need the money for unknown reasons of course.
Live on what it means to exist and do what it is necessary for people. It is for this reason, perhaps some and sell coins. Now the price is still falling and you need to think to look for opportunities to buy the coins until the price is cheap.

By the way, when gbx will already be traded at the exchange.globitex.com ?

It's always good to have some cash left over to then buy coins at better prices. If you commit everything you have at once you can't really react to the market.
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
Guys, good news for the bounty of participants began handing out coins GBX. I've got to thank the company and the manager!

All participants Bounty companies now is the time to check their wallets. And then we wait for the development of the project and good news from the development team.
Team achieve great success!

are all the bounties already distributed? why I have not seen globitex payment on my wallet? I follow twitter bounty from start to finish. hopefully there is an explanation for this. thank you
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

There are many reasons why they might do it. Some just lose confidence in the project and some need the money for unknown reasons of course.
Live on what it means to exist and do what it is necessary for people. It is for this reason, perhaps some and sell coins. Now the price is still falling and you need to think to look for opportunities to buy the coins until the price is cheap.

By the way, when gbx will already be traded at the exchange.globitex.com ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The project have a lot of potential, I wonder why people are selling GBX under ICO price, really don't know.

Pages:
Jump to: