Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 6. (Read 20954 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i hope this ICO turns to be what it looks like and that the Team can consider registering this token to trade outside the GBX exchange
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Globitex and BitcoinTalk,

Your project is very interesting!

That's why I would like to see you on our free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 84
Your project is too few followers
How to get listed on Bittrex
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
looking at this i see your ICO was supposed to be last year but i just bought in to your ICO last week.

what happened then so it did not take place?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
It was a Project which I followed, it has been announced before a long time but ico was a bit late. They almost reached at the hard cap, I have a small investment on it I hope we won’t regret.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Hello,
congratulation team with successful really fast ICO. wish you all the best!
Wow amazing, I am glad to hear the good news from this project. I congratulate to all the team, on the success of ICO. all of this is thanks to the hard work and effort you guys all along. congratulations.
The team tried to glory, they really worked hard. And all this is not in vain-now they can see the result of their work and enjoy it!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Interview with Liza Aizupiete - Dag van de Crypto. During the "Dag van de Crypto" event, the Managing Director of Globitex Liza Aizupiete was interviewed by Mr Wessel Simons about the Globitex ICO campaign and the Globitex exchange.
30-01-2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is-J11IJuxY
Merit: 137
As the ICO concluded and the token will be distributed to holders maybe you'll consider changing the ticker as GBX is taken by GoByte, this will cause a lot of confusion and the exchanges will not accept it.
Tip: GEX is not taken, yet.

I don't think this token will be listed in any exchange rather than Globitex itself. See Binance Coin

Ah OK, I didn't took this into consideration, my bad. Than we are good to go.
Activity: 3
As the ICO concluded and the token will be distributed to holders maybe you'll consider changing the ticker as GBX is taken by GoByte, this will cause a lot of confusion and the exchanges will not accept it.

I don't think this token will be listed in any exchange rather than Globitex itself. See Binance Coin
Merit: 137
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Congratulations on completing hardcap.

If I am not mistaking, atm Bitstamp and Kraken have fiat gateway with open bank account in Europe (Bitstamp in Slovenia and Kraken in Gemany). And now third, Globitex with already open fiat gateway with bank account in Estonia.

That is it right? This thought process is very bullish Smiley
Activity: 134
If you look at other top-end exchanges, how they develop, what their tokens are using, then this is an excellent project, it already has a working version of the product, and it will also offer what other trades do not have. trade to physical goods
Activity: 134
Congratulations on the rapid completion of the ICO round, we wish further development and success. When is it planned to distribute tokens and add them  to the exchanges?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello,
Wow amazing, I am glad to hear the good news from this project. I congratulate to all the team, on the success of ICO. all of this is thanks to the hard work and effort you guys all along. congratulations.
Yes, right. we should congratulate GLOBITEX because hard cap achieved 98% is really an amazing achievement.
Activity: 476
Hello,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hello,
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Really I am pleasantly surprised how they could collect the full sum in so short time. It says that the project strongly very much uses interest at community. I hope the project further will make great success and will reach big heights.  Smiley
Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
I congratulations on the successful completion of the ICO. Collected 10 mln. EUR. 85% was collected in ETH. We waiting for further actions of the team to launch the project and exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: