Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 5. (Read 20954 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Yesterday I got an email that I need to change my full address and change my id card in the previous application for kyc globitex, but I can't change so what should I do to change my application?
Contact support on menu "communication center" https://exchange.globitex.com and create your ticket message or ask on telegram group https://t.me/globitex . admin on there will help you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
ICO already happened and is now over. The cost was .1 Euro per token.
Price per coin think straight yet dignified, very much so.  Shocked Something I expected slightly lower that the price will be, but there is 1 euro per coin. It's unbelievable and what's next should be expected I think everyone already knows about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
And in general as far as I understood the auction already began on own platform. So the auction began or not did not begin yet? Tell please, how much for or the coin will cost on the platform now? Now such period of time very heavy for all coins and they go down in price. Maybe this coin will give good start and the price.
Yes, except for a few old COINS to maintain a stable price, few can withstand the test of the market, globitex should be stable, after all, its development direction is trading platform.
Activity: 312
Yesterday I got an email that I need to change my full address and change my id card in the previous application for kyc globitex, but I can't change so what should I do to change my application?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
ICO already happened and is now over. The cost was .1 Euro per token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
And in general as far as I understood the auction already began on own platform. So the auction began or not did not begin yet? Tell please, how much for or the coin will cost on the platform now? Now such period of time very heavy for all coins and they go down in price. Maybe this coin will give good start and the price.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
A good platform and useful, hopefully with this platform can raise the price of bitcoin that is currently likely to continue to decline.
keep in Watch out and support this project.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I see great potential in this project! Wellness and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.

this exciting project for its future is sure to be successful with getting a lot of successful support always this project for the future.
Activity: 224
I see great potential in this project! Wellness and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I expect great success from this project, and I think that in the future he will show himself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Roadmap is saying that in Q1 will give us public launch of Globitex services. This is the one where we filled up the advanced KYC or are can we expect anything else?
Also additional trading pairs are announced for the Q1 in the roadmap? Will this be executed till the end of March?
Activity: 266
it is true the rules are not burdensome and have crowded followers. steady this project, we wait a few more days how the development
hopefully the joining of this project increases, we just keep monitoring the development hopefully this project can be successful and attract investors
They have already managed to attract a sufficiently large number of investors and it seems to me that they are not going to stop on the reached
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
in my opinion this guy want to create a decentralized exchanges ,but i think there are too many competitors in this section right now
whatever  give it a try~
When there are a lot of competitors, it is good for all community too in general. Then the quality will be high and compliance to demand of people. There is a reverse. And here it is interesting on by exchange when coins come to the usual exchanges?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
in my opinion this guy want to create a decentralized exchanges ,but i think there are too many competitors in this section right now
whatever  give it a try~
good luck~

Also you have too many new coins, tokens. Big exchanges is very difficult to list new currencies even if they have large community befind itself. New exchange is always welcome especially for new projects
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
whatever  give it a try~
good luck~
Activity: 280
it is true the rules are not burdensome and have crowded followers. steady this project, we wait a few more days how the development
hopefully the joining of this project increases, we just keep monitoring the development hopefully this project can be successful and attract investors
Activity: 280
Not bad also if you follow this bounty from now ico bounty aja just started on 10 february, let alone who join from the beginning must be a lot of stakenya, now even many projects but ico lasts very long for many months
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
hi Globitex team, I invested in the pre-sale of Globitex, I just want to know how do I get my tokens? Thank you!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting project, some new insights on how future of ICO will go.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Congratulations to your successful ICO! Just a question. After 10 years, token functionality might change? What are your future plans on this?
Pages:
Jump to: