Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [GBX] Globitex - Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade - page 4. (Read 20954 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Tokens are finally distributed. However, locked atm and not transferable which means de facto that they are un-buyable/un-sellable. The steps are made, though. Here is the quoted message received via e-mail:

"Please note that due to a pending technical issue with MyEtherWallet provider, involving decimal unit display, the transactions are disabled for the GBX token. This means, temporarily, you cannot send the tokens to other ethereum addresses, or receive tokens from other token holders. We are presently waiting for the issue to be cleared on the MEW team’s part. Once the latest update is pushed out, estimated on Monday 9 Apr 2018, you will receive an email confirmation from us.

Meanwhile, you can see your tokens without any issue on all other wallets, except MEW. If your tokens are not loading automatically, please find attached an explanation how to add the GBX tokens to your wallet manually. "

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
We are making good progress with the new platform! The basis should be ready in a couple of days Wink Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Today on April 5 also there passed a lot of time from the date of the termination ico. Somebody has news?
Activity: 182
I think Globitex is a good project because this project have a good team and innovative idea, so the market price will rise.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Hey! Your project looks  profitable. So I can consider to join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

The ICO is already closed.. it sold out, about 10,000,000 Euros raised I believe.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
I think Globitex will become biggest exxchange. So that, token of Globitex is going on reach high price soon. My first target price is 25$
 Smiley  Words, good at you, and purposes too remarkable of course. We need to wait just now for distribution and receiving coins in the purses. It is important not less too. Heard rumors that they promise to distribute tokens on April 5. And then we will already talk about development of the project and the price in the future.
The time is coming. It will be clear until April 5th. It will become a special day. There are a lot of people waiting.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I think Globitex will become biggest exxchange. So that, token of Globitex is going on reach high price soon. My first target price is 25$
 Smiley  Words, good at you, and purposes too remarkable of course. We need to wait just now for distribution and receiving coins in the purses. It is important not less too. Heard rumors that they promise to distribute tokens on April 5. And then we will already talk about development of the project and the price in the future.
Activity: 96
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks great,tell me do you have any whitelist?

You the friend it is similar not in a subject at all.  Grin ICO already ended long ago, it is history for a long time. Now here all wait for distribution of tokens for community. And the most important beginning of the auction, this event will be big.
legendary
You should be getting a contribution receipt soon if you completed verification. I just got mine.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
i subscribed for tokens and did the KYC, am yet to recieve my tokens, what is going on?
Please calm down everyone. If you are a hodler, it's not that relevant to you when will you receive the tokens. What's relevant is that they deliver an excellent product, even if it is a bit late.
If you are planning to flip it or dump it, I don't care about you and your worries.
Activity: 329
Merit: 11
@japanesehighschoolgirl
What new, there are any news?
This week, Globitex team will send the final receipt that contains some information, including token distribution. So we better stay calm and wait for the final receipt notifies email on our smart phone. Our patient almost meet an end.
Activity: 1
For KYC, did you guys have to provide your social security number (US residents)?

According to support:

You need to apply for the Advanced account level in order to pass the KYC.

This account level asks for a social. Does this seem fishy to anyone or am I being paranoid?
Last announcement on the telegram (today's pinned post) is saying that the delay is due to the KYC procedure. They are trying to distribute all those investors who have done the KYC before the March 12th. "In the coming days" we should be expecting a final receipt e-mail. Within one week of receiving the final receipt e-mail we will receive the tokens.

For me it's almost the same. The market is bearish and when it hits exchange, the token price will be low. Below ICO price for sure. Thus it doesn't really matter as I am planning to hold this coin long-term. The service they provide will be much needed. Just wait for the next bull run!
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
What new, there are any news?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
I was registered at this exchange, very quickly KYC also went without problems. I will tell you very interestingly, the clear and convenient interface. Only steam so far only three. And I do not see GBX there yet, probably still this coin was not added to the auction.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I see great potential in this project! Wellness and blockchain are quite a rapidly developing fields nowaday! I think the service will be really demanded.

this exciting project for its future is sure to be successful with getting a lot of successful support always this project for the future.
And the support from the project is very good, because to its sale of tokens, GBX was able to attract very large investors!
legendary
Hi Globitex when will we receive our Globitex tokens? I joined the presale for Globitex and until now I haven't receive it. Thank you for your reply.

You have to verify your exchange account first. Below is the message I got from their support.

"Hello xxx,

You will get the GBX tokens after the public sale ends, after about 1 month. You will be notified of further developments!
Now, we are dealing with the internal audit of the contributions and bonus allocations, where the smart contract is being prepared. The GBX tokens will be created after the internal audit.

Globitex Support"
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Hi Globitex when will we receive our Globitex tokens? I joined the presale for Globitex and until now I haven't receive it. Thank you for your reply.
Pages:
Jump to: